Le Club Accorhotels has new promotion for triple points in Mexico, Panama, Guatemala and Dominican Republic.
The offer is valid for stays that are both consumed and booked between March 1 – April 30, 2015, and registration is required.
You can access and register for this offer here.
Note that there are no limitations how many times you can earn the bonus points and booking a specific triple points rate is not required. All Le Club Accorhotels points qualifying rates are eligible.
This is a great offer if you have stays in March or April at any of the four participating countries.
Here are the terms and conditions of this triple points promotion:
1. General Le Club Accorhotels terms and conditions apply to the “Triple points in Central America” offer.
2. This offer is valid for every stay with an arrival date between 3/1/15 – 4/30/15 for stays booked between 3/1/15 and 4/30/15.
3. Participating hotels are all Accor Hotels located in Mexico, Panama, Guatemala, Panama and the Dominican Republic.
4. A registration on this offer page is compulsory to benefit from the offer.
5. This offer entitles Le Club Accorhotels Loyalty, regardless of their status, to benefit from points x3 in the participating hotels.
6. The amount of bonus points credited is based on the points earned by the member with a “Classic” status.
7. You must book your stay ahead of time online (on Accor websites), or via the Call Center to benefit from this offer.
8. You must provide your loyalty card number or member number when making your reservation, and present your card at the reception desk of your hotel when you check-in for your stay.
9. This offer may not be combined with other current offers or advantages and does not apply to groups.
10.Bonus Le Club Accorhotels points are credited to the member’s account within 10 days following the end of his/her stay.