Le Club Accorhotels has an offer for weekend stays in Sweden between march 6 – May 31, 2015.
Members can earn double points for up to three stays that are booked between March 2 – May 2.
You can access this offer on Accor’s website here.
Note that the offer applies to stays over the weekends. Accor has dot defined if the weekend also includes also Sunday but I would imagine so.
The terms and conditions don’t state that you would need to book any specific rate at any of the 17 Accor affiliated hotels in Sweden.
If you have a weekend stay or stays coming up in Swede this spring at Accor affiliated hotels, you should collect the double points in the process.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
1. General Le Club Accorhotels terms and conditions apply to the “Double your weekend” offer.
2. This offer is valid for a stay from March 6 and May 31, 2015 in one of the participating hotels in Sweden
and booked between March 2 and May 2, 2015.
3. This offer entitles Le Club Accorhotels Loyalty members, regardless of their status, to benefit from
earning x2 points in one of the participating hotels in Sweden on the weekend.
4. To benefit from this offer, your booking must be made on Accorhotels.com or our participating brands
web sites, via the accorhotels.com application or via Accor call centers. All other reservation channels
will not be eligible to this offer.
5. You must provide your loyalty card number or member number when making your reservation, and
present your card at the reception desk of your hotel when you check-in for your stay.
6. Bonus Le Club Accorhotels points are credited to the member’s account within 10 days following the
end of his/her stay.
7. For the purpose of this offer, a stay is one (1) reservation made by a Le Club Accorhotels Loyalty
member for one or more rooms. For the avoidance of doubt, a reservation made for more than one
room will therefore be considered as only one (1) stay.
8. This offer cannot be combined with other current promotional offers or advantages and does not
apply to groups.
9. This offer is subject to availability. General sales terms and conditions apply for reserved public rates
specific to each hotel.
10. The number of bonus points for this offer is calculated according to the points earned by the member based on “Classic” status.
11. This offer can be used only three times per member during its validity period.