Le Club Accorhotels members visiting (or living) Chile and staying at any Accor affiliated hotels there between March 1 – April 30, 2015, can earn triple points.
The offer is valid for stays in Santiago, Vina Del Mal, Conception, and Antifagasta for stays that are booked March 1 – 31.
You can access this offer on Accor’s website here.
Note that you can take advantage of this triple points offer unlimited times during the offer period and booking a special rate is not required (beyond being points eligible).
Difficult to get track of all these various Le Club Accorhotels bonus offers that are available for stays around the world.
Worth taking advantage of this offer if you find yourself in Chile in March or April. I might swing to Santiago sometime later this month when in South America.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
1. The general conditions Le Club Accorhotels apply to the offer “The best of Chile for you to experience with the triple points!”
2. This offer is valid for bookings made from 01/03/2015 to 31/03/2015 and stays from 03/01/2014 to 30/04/2015″
3. The bonus points are calculated on the basis of points accumulated by the member on the basis of status “Classic” without accelerating points.
4. Make your booking in advance (bonus only for booking online or through the call center)
5. The member must provide the loyalty card number or membership number upon booking, besides presenting the card at the front desk upon check- in.
6. Bookings that include simultaneously more than a room in the name of the same member will be considered as one stay.
7. This offer cannot be combined with other offers or current advantages and does not apply to groups.
8. This offer is subject to hotel availability. Apply the general terms and conditions for specific public rates for each hotel.
9. Points will be credited within 10 days after the guest has checked-out.
10. Subject to hotel availability.