Le Club Accorhotels has launched a bonus points offer for a stay in the select cities in the Northeastern Brazil between March 1 – April 30, 2015.
You can earn 300 bonus points for one stay that is consumed in March or April and booked in March.
You can access this offer on Accor’s website here.
Note that this offer is valid only for ONE stay at any of the hotels in participating cities in the Northeastern Brazil (where I just was).
Accor has great number of hotels in Brazil, although many of them are ibises (lower end brand). Three hundred points is not a lot, but you can always combine this with other offers as well.
Here are the terms and conditions of the offer:
1. The general conditions Le Club Accorhotels apply to the offer “Sun, sand and lots of points!”
2. This offer is valid for bookings made from 01/03/2015 to 31/03/2015 and stays from 01/03/2015 to 30/03/2015″
3. The bonus points are calculated on the basis of points accumulated by the member on the basis of status “Classic” without accelerating points.
4. Make your booking in advance (bonus only for booking online or through the call center)
5. The member must provide the your loyalty card number or membership number upon booking, besides presenting the card at the front desk upon check in.
6. Bookings that include simultaneously more than a room in the name of the same member will be considered as one stay.
7. This offer cannot be combined with other offers or current advantages and does not apply to groups.
8. This offer is subject to hotel availability. Apply the general terms and conditions for specific public rates for each hotel.
9. Points will be credited within 10 days after the guest has checked out.
10. . Subject to hotel availability.
11. The bonus will be applied for a maximum of one (1) time per member..