Le Club Accorhotels has launched a triple points offer for Mercure stays in Benelux (Belgium, Netherlands & Luxembourg) between March 27 – June 15, 2015.
The offer is valid for stays booked between March 27 and May 9. There is also one Mercure hotel in France that is part of this offer.
You can access Accor’s web page for this offer here.
Note that there is no limit on the promotion terms and conditions how many times you can take advantage of the triple points.
This is a nice triple points promo for Mercure stays in Benelux during the offer period. Just note that the booking period has not started yet (at the time of writing this piece).
Here are the terms and conditions of this promotion:
1. General Le Club Accorhotels terms and conditions apply to the “Mercure MACCD + x3” offer.
2. This offer is valid for all bookings made between 27-03-2015 and 09-05-2015 for stays between 27-03-2015 and 15-06-2015 in one of the Benelux Mercure hotels.
3. Le Club Accorhotels members are, regardless of their status, eligible for points X3 in one of the participating Mercure hotels in the Benelux. Bonus points are calculated on the “Classic” status without points accelerator.
4. Booking should be online (via accorhotels.com or websites of the hotel brands) or via Accor call centers to be set aside for this offer.
5. You need to enter your card number or Le Club Accor number when making your reservation and present it at check-in at the reception for your stay.
6. Your points are 10 days after checking out of the hotel credited to your account.
7. Reservations consisting of several rooms that are made by the same Le Club Accor member, are counted as one stay.
8. This offer can not be combined with other offers that are at the same time of application and is not applicable to groups.
9. This offer is subject to availability. Terms of sale for all rates apply.
10. The free canal cruise tickets per person are only given away at Mercure Amsterdam Centre Canal District.