Starwood has up to 50% off sale for stays in Indonesia, Malaysia and Singapore until June 30, 2015, that are booked by March 29.
The rates under this offer are “up to” 50% off, but the discount most of the time is less.
You can access this offer on Starwood’s website here.
You can check the participation by country:
It is worth checking out the rates under this offer, although it is difficult to find the 50% off rates (if they even exist).
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
- Offer is valid at participating Starwood Hotels & Resorts in Indonesia, Malaysia and Singapore. Please refer to participating property list.
- Offer is valid for stays booked between 16th March 2015 and 29th March 2015 and completed between 23th March 2015 and 15th June 2015. Book and stay dates vary by property, see individual property terms and conditions for complete offer details.
- All package amenities associated with this promotion are per room, per eligible stay.
- Advance reservations are required and should be made through online booking using rate plan DAILY50/DAILYRB, or dial 1-800-80-1001 for Malaysia, 1-800-325-3535 for Singapore or 08 071 088 888 for Indonesia and ask for rate plan DAILY50/DAILYRB.
- An eligible stay is defined as one or more consecutive nights paying a qualifying rate in the same hotel regardless of the number of check-in or check-outs that occur.
- Rates are per room, per night, based on single/double occupancy and availability at time of reservation and do not include additional per room, per night charges that may be imposed or state/local taxes.
- A limited number of rooms may be available at these rates.
- Blackout dates and other restrictions may apply.
- Offer not applicable to groups.
- Not to be combined with other offers or promotions and subject to change.
- Not responsible for omissions or typographical errors.
- Void where prohibited by law.
- Starwood reserves the right to discontinue this offer at any time
- Starpoints, SPG, Starwood Preferred Guest, Sheraton, Four Points, W, Aloft, Le Méridien, The Luxury Collection, Element, Westin, St. Regis and their respective logos are the trademarks of Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc., or its affiliates.