Shangri-La’s Golden Circle guest loyalty program is again running its popular Less Is More promotion for stays between March 3 and April 30, 2015.
You can get 30% off of Club room redemptions and 50% off upgrades to Club rooms during the promotion period at participating hotels.
Shangri-La often runs various promotions for award discounts and sometimes for these upgrades awards as well. Could be a good time to use your Golden Circle points for Club room awards or upgrades
Here are the terms and conditions
- The offer is valid for Room Award redemption stay and Room Upgrade Award redemption at any Shangri-La hotel, Kerry hotel, Traders hotel and Hotel Jen with Club rooms, excluding Shangri-La Hotel, Tokyo and Hotel Jen Tanglin Singapore.
- Redemption booking must be made from noon on 3 March to noon on 29 April 2015 (Hong Kong Time) for stays from 3 March 2015 to 30 April 2015.
- Room Award redemption can be made through the Golden Circle website, via the Golden Circle Member Services, or at the hotel upon check-in. Room Upgrade Award redemption can be made only through the Golden Circle Member Services or at the hotel upon check-in. The offer is subject to availability at the time of redemption. Black-out dates apply.
- Room Award redemption can be made for both members and nominees; Room Upgrade Award redemption is for members only.
- Room Upgrade Award redemption is only applicable to a paid, confirmed and qualifying stay reservation, under Qualifying Room Rate, and can only be used for the complete length of a hotel stay.
- Room Upgrade Award redemption is only applicable to the room physically occupied by the member regardless of the number of rooms reserved under the member’s name.
- Only qualifying spending during the stay charged to the room account is eligible to earn GC Award Points.
- The offer is not valid in conjunction with other offers or promotions.
- Terms and conditions of the Golden Circle Programme apply.