Le Club Accorhotels has new offer for weekend stays (Friday to Sunday) at participating hotels in Latvia, Lithuania and Poland.
The offer that requires registration is valid for stays between April 1 to May 31, 2015, that are booked on or after March 26.
You can access and register for this offer on Accor’s website here.
Please note that ibis Styles (all hotels), Mercure Piotrkow Trybunalski Vestiland and Mercure Wisla do not participate.
Seems that based on the Terms and conditions that this offer requires you to book “Weekend with Le Club Accorhotels” rate. You can earn double points maximum two times under this offer.
Weekends are usually quiet at business hotels and offering bonus points is one way to drive more business that might otherwise go to non-brand local hotels. If you have weekend stays coming up at any of the three participating countries, sign up for the offer and collect the double points.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
1. General Le Club Accorhotels terms and conditions apply to the “Weekend with Le Club Accorhotels” offer.
2. This offer is valid for a stay from 1.04.2015 and 31.05.2015, from Friday to Sunday, in one of the Sofitel, Novotel, Mercure and Ibis hotels in Poland, Lithuania and Latvia participating in the offer, reserved between 26.03.2015 and 31.05.2015, based on the “Weekend with Le Club Accorhotels” rate.
3. ibis Styles brand, Mercure Piotrkow Trybunalski Vestiland Mercure Wisla hotels do not participate in the offer.
4. A person who uses the offer in the aforementioned period receives breakfast included in the room rate for max. two persons.
5. As part of the offer, the Mercure Riga offers a 10% discount on the best price of the day and free parking
6. As part of offer, the Mercure Marijampol offers a 10% discount on the best price of the day with breakfast and a 15% discount on spa services
7. This offer entitles Le Club Accorhotels Loyalty members, regardless of their status, to benefit from earning double points in one of the participating Sofitel, Novotel, Mercure and ibis hotels in Poland.
8. The number of bonus points for this offer is calculated according to the points earned by the member based on “Classic” status.
9. Ponus points will be calculated only for members of the program who have subscribed the offer.
10. To benefit from this offer, your booking must be made on Accorhotels.com or our participating brands web sites, via the accorhotels.com application or via Accor call centres. All other reservation channels will not be eligible to this offer.
11. You must provide your loyalty card number or member number when making your reservation, and present your card at the reception desk of your hotel when you check-in for your stay.
12. Bonus Le Club Accorhotels points are credited to the member’s account within 10 days following the end of his/her stay.
13. For the purpose of this offer, a stay is one (1) reservation made by a Le Club Accorhotels Loyalty member for one or more rooms. For the avoidance of doubt, a reservation made for more than one room will therefore be considered as only one (1) stay.
14. This offer cannot be combined with other current promotional offers or advantages and does not apply to groups.
15. Each member of the program can take advantage of the rate multiple times, however the double points will be credited to his account maximum twice.
16. This offer is subject to availability. General sales terms and conditions apply for reserved public rates specific to each hotel.