Starwood has launched another limited time up to 50% off Red Hot Deals for stays at participating hotels in the Asia-Pacific region until June 28, 2015.
The discount is usually a lot less than 50% off at most properties, but often is the lowest rate. You must book this offer by March 29.
You can access this offer on Starwood’s website here.
Here are the participating countries:
The discount rates under this offer is up to 50%, but don’t expect to find such a high discount at most hotels. These Red Hot Deals often have the lowest rates, although Hot Escapes, when available, usually have even lower rates.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
• Offer is valid at participating Starwood Hotels & Resorts in Asia Pacific.
• Cancellation and deposit policies may apply, please see individual hotel offer terms for full details.
• This offer is based on Starwood’s best available unrestricted retail rates.
• An eligible stay is defined as one or more consecutive nights paying a qualifying rate in the same hotel regardless of the number of check-in or check-outs that occur.
• Rates are per room, per night, based on single/double occupancy and availability at time of reservation and do not include additional per room, per night charges that may be imposed or state/local taxes.
• A limited number of rooms may be available at these rates.
• Blackout dates and other restrictions may apply.
• Offer not applicable to groups.
• Not to be combined with other offers or promotions and subject to change.
• Not responsible for omissions or typographical errors.
• Void where prohibited by law.
• Starwood reserves the right to discontinue this offer at any time.