Le Club Accorhotels has launched double & triple points bonus for stays in Switzerland between April 6 and December 31, 2015, that are booked in April. Registration is required.
You earn double points for your first stay and triple points for the following three stays. You don’t earn bonus points from this offer after four stays.
You can access and register for this offer here.
Note that it is unclear from the terms and conditions if it is required to book the 1 franc offer that comes with breakfast and late check out benefits. You can access this rate offer here.
Here are Le Club Accorhotels participating hotels in Switzerland:
As is often the case with Le Club Accorhotels promotions, the terms and conditions are not very clear.
If you are have stays coming up in Switzerland that you can book in April, why wouldn’t you collect the extra points?
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
1. General Le Club Accorhotels terms and conditions apply to the “1 Franc for 2x / 3x Points” offer.
2. In order to benefit from this offer it is mandatory to subscribe once via this dedicated link: accorhotels.com/promo
3. This offer is valid for a stay between 06/04/2015 and 31/12/2015 in one of the participating hotels in Switzerland and booked between 01/04/2015 and 30/04/2015.
4. This offer entitles Le Club Accorhotels Loyalty members, regardless of their status, to benefit from earning bonus points in one of the participating hotels Switzerland in addition to the existing 1- CHF Offer (for more detailed information please refer http://www.accorhotels.com/gb/hotels-offers/promotion-39794-promotion.shtml). The “1 Franc for 2x / 3x Points” is referring to the following scheme: 1. Stay – Double Points, 2./3./4. Stay – Triple Points.
5. The number of bonus points for this offer is calculated according to the points earned by the member based on “Classic” status.
6. To benefit from this offer, your booking must be made on Accorhotels.com or our participating brands web sites, via the accorhotels.com application or via Accor call centers. All other reservation channels will not be eligible to this offer.
7. You must provide your loyalty card number or member number when making your reservation, and present your card at the reception desk of your hotel when you check-in for your stay.
8. Bonus Le Club Accorhotels points are credited to the member’s account within 10 days following the end of his/her stay.
9. For the purpose of this offer, a stay is one (1) reservation made by a Le Club Accorhotels Loyalty member for one or more rooms. For the avoidance of doubt, a reservation made for more than one room will therefore be considered as only one (1) stay.
10. This offer cannot be combined with other current promotional offers or advantages and does not apply to groups.
11. This offer is subject to availability. General sales terms and conditions apply for reserved public rates specific to each hotel.
12. Each member can only benefit maximum 4 times from the bonus.