Wyndham Rewards has double miles offer for up to three stays between March 6 and May 29, 2015, with number of airlines.
You must register for the airline specific offer and note that you prefer earning miles instead of points for your Wyndham Rewards stays.
Remember that the number of miles that you earn is dependent of the Wyndham brand that you stay per the table you can find here.
If you are planning to stay at the Wyndham properties during the offer period and not collecting their hotel loyalty points, you can always credit to one of the airline partners and collect the double miles.
Here are the terms and conditions of the Airberlin offer:
- The “2015 Partner Weekday Bonus Promotion” (the “Promotion”) begins on March 6, 2015 and ends on May 29, 2015 (the “Registration Period”).
- To qualify for the Promotion and earn double miles or partner points, the Member must:
- choose to earn miles or partner points with a participating partner in their Member profile;
- register for the Promotion above or by calling 00-0800-367-87477 during the Registration Period;
- book their stay(s) during the Registration Period at a Qualifying Rate at a Participating Hotel. A “Qualifying Rate” includes most guest room rates except for the following: employee/family, most travel agents, group, wholesale, package transportation/crew and other special contract rates or free night stays. Most rates available through tour operators and travel websites (excluding WyndhamRewards.com and the participating hotel chain websites) such as Expedia and Travelocity are wholesale rates and therefore do not qualify to earn Wyndham Rewards® points as part of the Promotion;
- stay during one (1) or more Bonus Nights (as defined below); and
- complete their hotel stay(s) by June 5, 2015 (the period beginning on March 6, 2015 and ending on June 5, 2015 hereinafter referred to as the “Promotion Period”).
- Registrants will receive double miles or double partner points (as further described below), starting with their first Qualified Stay at a Participating Hotel during the Promotion Period only, for Bonus Nights only (as further described below) for up to three (3) separate Qualified Stays (i.e., for the first, second, and third Qualified Stays during the Promotion Period) with a maximum of 3 rooms per stay.
- The double bonus miles or partner points will be calculated by (a) calculating the average of the entire Qualified Stay’s daily rates (the “Average Daily Rate”); (b) determining the base miles or partner points the Member has earned for the Bonus Nights based on the Average Daily Rate; and (c) doubling such base miles or partner points.
- For purposes of this Promotion, “Bonus Nights” means, during the Promotion Period: (I) Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday nights in Participating Hotels in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Oman, Iraq, Israel, Kuwait, Jordan, Bahrain and Qatar; and (II) Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday nights in Participating Hotels in all countries other than those listed in clause (I) above.
- Registrants will receive base miles or partner points for the nights of their Qualified Stay(s) that are not Bonus Nights based on the Average Daily Rate and will not receive any bonus miles or partner points for such nights. For example, a registrant who has one Qualified Stay in the United States during the Promotion Period, which Qualified Stay takes place on a Thursday night and a Friday night, would receive double miles or partner points (calculated in accordance with these terms and conditions) for the Thursday night, and only base miles or partner points (calculated in accordance with these terms and conditions) for the Friday night.
- Each qualified stay includes all consecutive nights at the same hotel, regardless of check-ins or check-outs.
- Stays with check-out dates after June 5, 2015 will not be counted towards the Promotion.
- Registrants should allow six to eight weeks after completion of registration and qualified stay(s) for the bonus miles or partner points to be credited to their account.
- This promotion is subject to cancellation or change without notice. Any cancellation or change will not affect any bookings already made when such cancellation or change occurs.
- Except for the calculation of base miles or partner points based on the Average Daily Rate, full Wyndham Rewards programme terms and conditions apply and can be found at www.WyndhamRewards.com/terms. See www.WyndhamRewards.com for participating hotel brands and locations.
- Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained or referred to in these terms and conditions or the Wyndham Rewards Program terms and conditions, and without limiting any such term or condition, Super 8 hotels in China are not participating in this Promotion.
- Capitalized terms used in these terms and conditions without definition have the meanings ascribed to them in the Wyndham Rewards Programme terms and conditions.
- Participating members who have elected to earn Wyndham Rewards® points in their member profile at the time of the booking will not be eligible to earn the equivalent of double Wyndham Rewards points. A member electing to earn Wyndham Rewards® points will receive the usual base value of Wyndham Rewards® points for the qualifying stays, as this is a miles/partner points promotion only.
- Promotion Sponsor: Wyndham Hotel Group Europe Limited, The Triangle, 5 Hammersmith Grove, London, W6 0LG, United Kingdom.