Starwood has up to 50% off Japan, Korea & Guam sale for stays between April 1 – 27, 2015.
The rate plan code for this offer that you must book by April 10 is DALY50.
You can access this offer on Starwood’s website here.
I checked couple of participating hotels, but couldn’t find any availability using this DALY50 rate plan associated with this sale. There must be availability somewhere, right?
Here are the terms and conditions of this sale:
- Offer is valid for stays booked from 1 April – 10 April 2015 and completed between 1 April – 27 April 2015.
- Rates may include breakfast, please check the hotel’s Terms and Details when making your reservation.
- No minimum length of stay.
- Offer is valid at participating Starwood Hotels & Resorts in Asia Pacific, please see participating property list.
- Book and stay dates vary by property, see individual property terms and conditions for complete offer details.
- Services offered in the package are non exchangeable and non refundable and may be replaced with a similar item without notice, based on availability.
- Offer is fully prepaid at time of booking and is non-refundable and non-changeable.
- An eligible stay is defined as one or more consecutive nights paying a qualifying rate in the same hotel regardless of the number of check-in or check-outs that occur.
- Rates are per room, per night, based on single/double occupancy and availability.
- Offers are subject to availability.
- Basic room rates do not include additional per room per night charges that may be imposed or state/local taxes.
- A limited number of rooms may be available at these rates and additional restrictions and blackout dates may apply.
- Blackout dates and other restrictions may apply.
- Offers are not applicable to groups.
- Not to be combined with other offers or promotions and subject to change.
- Starwood is not responsible for omissions or typographical errors.
- Void where prohibited by law.
- Starwood reserves the right to discontinue this offer at any time.
- Starpoints, SPG, Starwood Preferred Guest, Sheraton, Four Points, W, Aloft, Le Méridien, The Luxury Collection, Element, Westin, St. Regis and their respective logos are the trademarks of Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc., or its affiliates.