Qatar Airways has launched their latest up to 30% off global sale for economy, business and first class travel until December 12, 2015.
The offer is valid for bookings made by April 19. The sale prices and discounts are market specific. If you are based in Europe, it pays to check your nearby countries for even lower prices.
You can access the global Qatar Airways sale page here.
Note that the page resolves to the Qatar Airways destination closest to you. Just change the country from the menu on the upper right hand corner to check the prices from other cities/countries. You can find below the direct links to select country sale pages.
Argentina (here), Austria (here), Belgium (English here and French here), Brazil (here), Canada (here), Cyprus (here), Denmark (here), Germany (here), Greece (here), Ireland (here), Italy (here), Netherlands (here), Norway (here), Spain (here), Sweden (here), Switzerland (French here and German here), and the United States (here).
Some of these sale fares from Europe to Asia are are really good. Bangkok in economy from $377 and business from $1,119 return taxes inclusive.
Here are the terms and conditions of this sale:
- Sales period: 13th – 19th April 2015
- Travel period: 13th April – 10th December 2015. All travel must be completed by 10th December 2015.
- Local blackout periods may apply. Please refer to the detailed fare rules at the time of booking.
- Valid on Qatar Airways operated flights worldwide, with the following exceptions:
- All itineraries originating from Iraq, Myanmar, Qatar, Thailand and Yemen. Itineraries originating from other countries with transit in Doha or itineraries with Doha as a final destination are allowed.
- Fares include all applicable discounts, fees, taxes and airport charges. Service fees may apply for tickets purchased at Qatar Airways sales offices or through travel agents.
- Discount applies to Economy and Business Class return tickets. For flights where Business Class is not operated, First Class is applicable.
- Seats are limited and are subject to availability of the relevant booking class: O, Q, T for Economy, I and A for Business and First Class travel.
- Minimum stay:
– From Africa: First(A)/Business(I) – 2 days; Economy(Q) – 2 days; Economy(T) – 3 days; Economy(O) – 4 days
– From Middle East: First(A)/Business(I) – 2 days; Economy(Q) – 1 day; Economy(T) – 2 days; Economy(O) – 3 days
– From rest of the world: First(A)/Business(I) – 7 days; Economy(Q) – 3 days; Economy(T) – 4 days; Economy(O) – 7 days
- Maximum stay:
– From Australia: 3 months
– From rest of the world: First(A)/Business(I) – 3 months; Economy(Q) – 3 months; Economy(T) – 2 months; Economy(O) – 1 month
- On selected routings, weekend surcharge may apply. Please refer to fare rules for details.
- Discount applies to instant purchases only.
- Tickets are non-endorsable and non-transferable.
- Cancellations before and after departure are non-refundable, except for travel originating from Brazil, Iran and Korea where cancellations before departure are refundable at a penalty. Please review at the time of booking.
- Changes are allowed at a penalty that varies according to routes and class of service, on top of any fare differences (except for intra-Middle East flights^, flights between Middle East and Indian Subcontinent^, and short-haul direct flights not via Doha where a fixed penalty of USD 100 applies, on top of fare differences). Please review at the time of booking.
- In case of no-show, the ticket is forfeited and it is non-refundable and non-changeable, except for travel originating from Brazil, Iran and Korea where the no-show penalties apply on top of the Change or Cancellation fees. Please review at the time of booking.
- For travel involving mutiple booking classes, the most restictive fare rules apply to the entire itinerary.
- Stopover is not permitted.
- Upgrades to a higher class/cabin using miles or Qcredits is not permitted with the promotional fares.
- Standard child/infant discount apply.
- Please note that on selected dates and destinations, lower market–specific promotion fares may be available. All available options, together with the applicable terms & conditions for each fare will be displayed at time of booking for you to make your selection.
- A different set of terms and conditions may apply for travel originating from different countries. Please check their respective country sites for more information.
- Other terms & conditions apply. Please review at the time of booking.
^ Middle East includes Bahrain, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Yemen. Indian Subcontinent includes Bangladesh, India, Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan and Sri Lanka. Middle East flights with travel originating from Iran will follow Iran fare rules.