A LoyaltyLobby reader forwarded me an email that he had received from Heathrow Rewards offering Etihad Guest Silver fast track for just economy return or one-way in business or first class.
This offer is available for those Heathrow Rewards members that received this email, registered for the offer and take the required flight(s) between May 20 and July 15, 2015.
You can learn more about the Etihad Guest Silver benefits here.
Note that the first 500 people that meet the criteria will receive the Silver status.
Here’s the email:
Here are the main benefits:
Not a bad offer for those that qualify and have business or first class flight or return economy flight coming up on Etihad. The main benefits of the Silver status are the lounge access and extra baggage allowance.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
• Fast-track offer is only available to the recipients of this email who join the Etihad Guest programme between 15 April 2015 and 15 May 2015 using the link contained in this email.
• Members who have enrolled in the Etihad Guest programme as detailed above must fly a minimum of two segments in Economy or one segment in Business or First Class on Etihad between 20 May 2015 and 15 July 2015 to be automatically fast-tracked to Silver Tier status.
• Only the first 500 people who meet the flight criteria will be awarded the fast-track to Silver Tier status.
• Once the member meets the flight criteria, the upgrade and new card will be sent to the member within 14 days of the last flight activity.
• This offer is not available to existing EYG members.
• A flight segment is a one way flight from any Etihad destination to another Etihad destination on Etihad Airways operated flights. A one-way flight from London to Abu Dhabi will be considered as one flight segment; a return flight London Abu Dhabi London will be considered as two segments.