Le Club Accorhotels has new triple MilleMiglia miles offer for Alitalia member stays between May 3 and July 31, 2015.
The offer is valid from the first stay and you must have designated Alitalia as the preferred partner. The valid booking dates of this offer are April 27 to May 27.
You can access this offer on Accor’s website here.
Note that you must have changed your earning preference from points to miles and activated the conversion prior to your stay.
I am still waiting for those fixed miles offer that Le Club Accorhotels had with number of airlines last year. Let’s hope that they return soon.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
1. General Le Club Accorhotels terms and conditions apply to the “Alitalia spring 2015” offer and you must be Le Club Accorhotels member to benefit from it.
2. This offer is valid for a stay from “3 May 2015” and “30 July 2015” in one of the participating hotels worldwide and booked between “27 April 2015” and “27 May 2015”.
3. This offer entitles Le Club Accorhotels Loyalty members, regardless of their status, to benefit from earning “x3” points in one of the participating hotels worldwide.
4. The number of bonus points for this offer is calculated according to the points earned by the member based on “Classic” status.
5. To benefit from this offer, your booking must be made on Accorhotels.com or our participating brands web sites or via Accor call centers. All other reservation channels will not be eligible to this offer.
6. You must provide your loyalty card number or member number when making your reservation, and present your card at the reception desk of your hotel when you check-in for your stay.
7. Any consecutive stays (check-out and check-in the same day) in the same hotel, will be considered as a single stay. This single stay will be eligible once to the “Alitalia spring 2015” offer.
8. For the purpose of this offer, a stay is one (1) reservation made by a Le Club Accorhotels Loyalty member for one or more rooms. For the avoidance of doubt, a reservation made for more than one room will therefore be considered as only one (1) stay.
9. The bonus will be credited in Le Club Accorhotels points within 10 days following the end of his/her stay and converted within 6 weeks into “Programma Millemiglia Alitalia” according to applicable conversion rule.
10. In order to benefit from this bonus, the member must have activated “Programma Millemiglia Alitalia”” as preferred conversion option ahead of the stay.
9. This offer cannot be combined with other current promotional offers or advantages and does not apply to groups.
10. This offer is subject to availability. General sales terms and conditions apply for reserved public rates specific to each hotel.