Le Club Accorhotels has launched new offer for up to 10,000 bonus points (you can later convert them to 200 euros in vouchers) for 3 stays between May 4 and August 31, 2015.
The offer is valid for stays of minimum of 2 nights that are booked between May 4 – 31, 2015, and requires registration.
You can access and register for this offer here.
You earn 1,000 bonus points for the first stay, 4,000 bonus points for your second stay and 5,000 bonus points for your third stay.
Remember that you can convert 2,000 Le Club Accorhotels points to 40 euros in vouchers that you can use towards hotel stay (or can use the points directly online towards prepayment).
Remember that all these bonus points also count towards the status within the Le Club Accorhotels program. 10,000 bonus points alone is enough for a Le Club Accorhotels Gold status.
Le Club Accorhotels had had similar offers requiring just one night stay. Seems that they have now upped the required to two nights. Still not bad.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
1. General Conditions of Use of the Le Club Accorhotels programme apply to the “Receive up to €200 in points” offer.
2. To enjoy this offer, the Le Club Accorhotels loyalty programme member must sign up by clicking on the “Sign up for the offer” button above (through 31/05/2015) and then follow the instructions.
3. The offer is valid only one time per member, for maximum 3 stays of 2 hotel nights booked through 31/05/2015, and done through 31/08/2015 in hotels participating in the Le Club Accorhotels programme. Receive a total of 10,000 points maximum: 1,000 points after your 1st stay, 4,000 points after your 2nd stay and 5,000 points after your 3rd stay. Stays cannot be consecutive.
4. The points bonus is calculated based on Classic status, not counting points accelerators.
5. The offer enables Le Club Accorhotels loyalty programme and Accor Advantage Plus members, regardless of their status, to receive up to €200 in points for stays in hotels participating in the Le Club Accorhotels programme throughout the world.
6. 2,000 points are equivalent to €40 or $43 currency. Points are converted into euros; amounts indicated in local currency are not legally binding and are subject to change.
7. The stay must be booked online (via Accorhotels.com or one of our brand websites participating in the Le Club Accorhotels programme), via our mobile applications or by calling the Accor Bookings Centre. Other booking channels are not eligible for this offer.
8. The loyalty card or member card number must be presented when booking and at hotel reception when checking in.
9. Le Club Accorhotels bonus points will be credited onto the member’s account within 10 days following departure from the hotel.
10. Within this offer, a stay is understood as one (1) booking per Le Club Accorhotels Loyalty member, regardless of the number of rooms booked. A booking made by a member for several rooms will only count as one (1) stay.
11. The offer cannot be combined with any other Le Club Accorhotels promotional offers and does not apply to groups.
12. Offer subject to conditions and availability. Sales conditions of reserved public rates specific to each hotel apply.