Le Club Accorhotels has launched a new list of recently opened hotels for quadruple points between May 1 – June 30, 2015.
The offer is valid for bookings made between May 1 – 31, 2015, that are consumed during the offer period.
You can access this offer on Accor’s website here.
Here are the participating hotels:
Rio de Janeiro
If you are planning to stay at any of these cities and/or hotels, remember to collect the quadruple points.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
1. General Le Club Accorhotels terms and conditions apply to the “New Participating Hotels x4” offer.
2. This offer is valid for a stay from 01/05/15 to 30/06/15 in one of the participating hotels (9782, 9959, 3391, 8600, 9449, 9089, 7315, 9882, 9938, A020, 9622), and booked between 01/05/15 and 31/05/15.
3. This offer entitles Le Club Accorhotels Loyalty members, regardless of their status, to benefit from earning x4 points in one of the participating hotels.
4. To benefit from this offer, your booking must be made on Accorhotels.com or our participating brands web sites, via the accorhotels.com application or via Accor call centers. All other reservation channels will not be eligible to this offer.
5. You must provide your loyalty card number or member number when making your reservation, and present your card at the reception desk of your hotel when you check-in for your stay.
6. Bonus Le Club Accorhotels points are credited to the member’s account within 10 days following the end of his/her stay.
7. For the purpose of this offer, a stay is one (1) reservation made by a Le Club Accorhotels Loyalty member for one or more rooms. For the avoidance of doubt, a reservation made for more than one room will therefore be considered as only one (1) stay.
8. This offer is subject to availability. General sales terms and conditions apply for reserved public rates specific to each hotel. The number of bonus points for this offer is calculated according to the points earned by the member based on “Classic” status.
9. This offer can be used only once per member during its validity period.