Starwood has launched a new promotion to promote wining and dining at hotel restaurants and bars when not staying.
You can earn double Starpoints and 250 Starpoints bonus every time you spend more than $200 in single transactions at participating restaurants between May 1 – July 31, 2015.
You can register for this offer here.
READ MORE: SPG Rate & Bonus Points And Miles Promotions
Note that this promotion is not valid when staying at the hotel.
I rarely wine and dine at hotel restaurants and bars. Even when staying at hotels, I tend to go eating and drinking outside unless I am super tired or it is late and then just order something from the room service.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
- The SPG® Spice It UP (the “Offer”) is valid at over 1400 participating restaurants at participating Starwood Hotels & Resorts.
- Offer is valid from May 01, 2015 to July 31, 2015
- Registration period: May 01, 2015 to July 15, 2015
- Earning period: May 01, 2015 to July 31, 2015
- Offer is valid for Starwood Preferred Guest Members making eligible food and beverage purchases* at participating restaurants when the member has not booked to stay at the Starwood Hotel or Resort where the restaurant resides during the same date. (Offer is applicable for non-stay related food and beverage transactions only.)
- Registered members may earn a maximum of an additional (2) bonus Starpoints per eligible US $1 spent. For more details please see “Earning and Bonusing” below.
- Registered members may also earn an additional 250 bonus Starpoints (in addition to the double Starpoints offer) each time they spend US$ 200 or more in a single transaction.
- SPG member must present SPG card or supply SPG membership number to server upon arrival in order to receive the benefits of this offer.
- Members must register for the promotion at SPG.com/spiceitup to avail the offer.
- Membership is free. To become a SPG member and register for the promotion, visit SPG.com/spiceitup
- The offer is applicable in conjunction with the ongoing SPG Restaurant & Bar discounts at participating restaurants. Standard discount terms and conditions apply. Please visit SPG.com/restaurants for more information.
- Service charges and taxes will be charged on retail prices.
- Not to be combined with other offers or promotions and subject to change.
- Not responsible for omissions or typographical errors.
- Void where prohibited by law.
- Starwood reserves the right to discontinue this offer at any time.
Members must register online at SPG.com/spiceitup by July 15, 2015, 11:59pm Eastern Time (ET). Registered members earn bonus Starpoints® for eligible food and beverage purchases*, between May 01, 2015 through July 31, 2015 (the “promotion period”), at participating restaurants and bars when the member has not booked to stay at the Hotel where the restaurant resides during the same date. For a list of participating restaurants and bars visit SPG.com/spiceitup.
Earning & Bonusing
Registered members earn bonus Starpoints® for eligible food and beverage purchases* at participating restaurants when the member has not booked to stay at the Hotel where the restaurant or bar resides during the same date. Members who register will earn an additional two Starpoints per eligible US$1 spent (for a total of four Starpoints per dollar). Elite-level extra Starpoints earnings and other bonuses will not be doubled. Only the two base Starpoints per dollar earnings are doubled. Double Starpoints will post to the member’s account within 2-4 weeks after the qualifying non-stay dining transaction posts. Members who register may also receive an additional 250 Starpoints every time they spend equal to or in excess of USD 200 (in a single transaction).
*Eligible Food and Beverage Purchases
When an SPG Member is not staying at an SPG Participating Hotel, purchases made or charges incurred by the SPG Member for food and beverage (excluding alcoholic beverage purchases where prohibited by law) at participating restaurants located within or adjacent to SPG Participating Hotels will be considered as an Eligible Purchase or Charge if: (i) the restaurant permits guests to charge food and beverage on their folios; (ii) the charges are greater than $10 USD (after discount where applicable and excluding taxes, gratuities) ;(iii) the food and beverage is not in connection with a banquet, meeting or other function. Visit spg.com/termsandconditions to learn more.
All promotions are subject to the Starwood Preferred Guest program terms and conditions, which are subject to change without notice and can be found at spg.com. Offer is applicable to individual members only and not to groups. Not responsible for omissions or typographical errors. Starwood reserves the right to discontinue this offer at any time. To update your communication preferences or learn about our privacy practices, view our Privacy Statement on spg.com/privacy, or access our privacy information line by calling 1-877-782-0071 in the U.S. and Canada or +353-21-4930474 in all other countries. Starpoints, SPG, Preferred Guest, Sheraton, Four Points, W, Aloft, The Luxury Collection, Le Méridien, Element, Sheraton, St. Regis and their respective logos are the trademarks of Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc., or its affiliates. Void where prohibited by law.