Hilton and ANA have launched new Experience More partnership to elevate lounge experience in Tokyo’s Narita and Haneda airports, and offering Hawaiian themed catering on flights to Honolulu.
The lounges and flights will feature Hawaiian inspired food options curated by the chefs from the Hilton Hawaiian village. The partnership will later feature or expand to other destinations as well.
Here’s the info provided by Hilton about the enhanced lounge and in-flight experience:
- Lounge Experience:
- The travelers’ journeys begin following the check-in at the airport, as they enter the ANA lounges in Haneda or Narita airport in Japan
- Guests will be delighted with the lounge menu offerings, which were specially created by chefs at Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort and promise an authentic taste of Hawaii
- As they relax and enjoy phenomenal food offerings, guests can also view a destination video on Hawaii, which will be played on the TV screens in the lounges, providing inspiration for their next vacation.
- In-flight Experience:
- Travelers, in both the economy and business classes, on all ANA flights between Tokyo and Honolulu can look forward to Hawaiian-inspired menus exclusively designed by chefs at Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort.
- Passengers can sit back, relax and enjoy a 30-minute Hawaii destination video.
- Guests may also take a copy of a mini guidebook which was specially-commissioned for this partnership, and which features recommendations for sightseeing and food, as well as an introduction to Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort.
Need to check out next time when in Narita what these Hawaiian-inspired food options at the ANA lounge are. The business class lounge is fine, although I would prefer having a view of the tarmac.