Le Club Accorhotels hotels in the UK and Ireland located nearby airports are offering bonus points for those that book Park & Fly package for stays between June 1 – August 31, 2015.
You get 900 bonus points at Sofitel hotels, 600 bonus points at Mercure and Novotel hotels, and 300 bonus points at ibis hotels.
You can access this offer on Accor’s website here.
The offer is valid at participating hotels Dublin, Birmingham, Gatwick, Heathrow, London, Luton and Newcastle Upon Tune
It is often cheaper to book a Park & Fly package at a hotel than to park your car on a lot (if you need one to get to the airport) for the duration of your trip and you get to stay by the airport too.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
1. General Le Club Accorhotels terms and conditions apply to the “Park & Fly” offer.
2. This offer is valid for a stay from “1st June 2015” and “31st August 2015” in one of the participating hotels in “UK & Ireland”, and booked between “1st May 2015” and “31st July 2015”.
3. The stay must be booked at the “Park & Fly” rate in the following brands If this rate is not available, the member cannot benefit from the offer.
4. This offer entitles Le Club Accorhotels Loyalty members, regardless of their status, to benefit from earning the following number of points in one of the participating hotels in “UK & Ireland”.
“900”points (or *£15 worth of points) for participating Sofitel hotels
“600” points (or *£10 worth of points) for participating Mercure & Novotel hotels
“300” points (or *£5 worth of points) for participating Ibis hotels
* 2,000 points is equal to €40 and the equivalent monetary amount in £’s above is based on the exchange rate at the time of the offer and is subject to change.
5. To benefit from this offer, your booking must be made on Accorhotels.com or our participating brands web sites, via the accorhotels.com application or via Accor call centers. All other reservation channels will not be eligible to this offer.
6. You must provide your loyalty card number or member number when making your reservation, and present your card at the reception desk of your hotel when you check-in for your stay.
7. Bonus Le Club Accorhotels points are credited to the member’s account within 10 days following the end of his/her stay.
8. For the purpose of this offer, a stay is one (1) reservation made by a Le Club Accorhotels Loyalty member for one or more rooms. For the avoidance of doubt, a reservation made for more than one room will therefore be considered as only one (1) stay.
9. This offer cannot be combined with other current promotional offers or advantages and does not apply to groups.