Qatar Airways has launched their latest business class companion fare sale for travel until December 10, 2015.
The offer is valid for bookings made by May 17. The sale prices and discounts are market specific. If you are based in Europe, it pays to check your nearby countries for even lower prices.
You can access the global Qatar Airways sale page here.
Note that the page resolves to the Qatar Airways destination closest to you. Just change the country from the menu on the upper right hand corner to check the prices from other cities/countries.
Here are some country specific direct sale links:
Argentina (here), Austria (here), Belgium (English here and French here), Brazil (here), Canada (here), Cyprus (here), Denmark (here), Germany (here), Greece (here), Ireland (here), Italy (here), Netherlands (here), Norway (here), Spain (here), Sweden (here), Switzerland (French here and German here), and the United States (here).
Here are some sample prices from Spain per person when two traveling (taxes/fees included):
Some of the prices are good BUT you need to have two people traveling together.
Here are the terms and conditions of this sale:
- Sale period: 11th-17th May 2015.
- Travel period: 15th May – 10th December 2015. All travel must be completed by 10th December 2015.
- Blackout dates (travel not allowed):
– 10th – 20th July 2015 and 20th August -10th September 2015.
– Additional blackout dates apply in some countries.
- Valid on Qatar Airways operated flights worldwide, with the following exceptions:
– All itineraries originating from Australia, Eritrea, Indonesia, Nepal, Singapore and Switzerland
– All flights to Jeddah and Madinah
– All flights from Hong Kong to Doha as a final destination. Sale is valid on itineraries originating in Hong Kong and transiting in Doha.
– All itineraries that do not include Doha as a transit point. Examples: Buenos Aires – Sao Paulo. Sale is valid on itineraries with flights originating in Doha, transiting in Doha, or flying to Doha as a final destination.
- Applicable for 2 to 8 passengers travelling together on the same booking. This includes bookings for children or infants if they are occupying a seat.
- To be eligible for this offer, an adult fare needs to be booked for a child. Infant fares (when an infant does not occupy a seat) can be booked at 20% of the adult fare except for travel originating from Iran where it can be booked at 10% of the adult fare.
- Valid on return flights only. All passengers must travel together on all sectors of the itinerary.
- Discount applies to Business Class return tickets. For flights where Business Class is not operated, First Class is applicable.
- Seats are limited and are subject to availability of the relevant booking class: I and A for Business and First Class travel.
- Fares include all applicable discounts, fees, taxes and airport charges. Service fees may apply for tickets purchased at Qatar Airways sales offices or through travel agents.
- Minimum stay:
– From Africa and the Middle East^: First Class (A) / Business Class (I) – 2 days
– From all other origins: First Class (A) / Business Class (I) – 5 days
- Maximum stay: 3 months for First Class (A) and Business Class (I)
- Discount applies to instant purchases only.
- Tickets are non-endorsable and non-transferable.
- Cancellations before and after departure are non-refundable, except for travel originating from Brazil, Iran and South Korea where cancellations before departure are refundable at a fee. Please refer to the fare rules at the time of booking.
- Changes are allowed at a fee that varies according to routes and class of service, on top of any fare differences. Please refer to the fare rules at the time of booking.
- A no-show fee of USD 500 is applicable on top of any change or cancellation fees. Please refer to the fare rules at the time of booking.
- For travel involving multiple booking classes, the most restrictive fare rules apply on the entire itinerary.
- Qatar Stopover is not permitted.
- On selected dates and destinations, lower promotional fares may be available in some countries. All available fare options and applicable rules will be displayed at the time of booking.
- Terms and conditions vary according to country of origin. Please check the respective country site for more information.
- Other terms and conditions apply. Please refer to the fare rules at the time of booking.
^ Middle East includes Bahrain, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates and Yemen.