Virgin Atlantic Flying Club has another award sale for economy class travel between United States and UK that needs to be booked by May 20, 2015.
You pay 25,000 Flying Club miles for economy return (open jaws between the routes below are eligible too) + 222 to 250 GBP in taxes and fees. The sale is valid for travel as far out as award seats have been loaded/are available.
You can access this offer on Virgin Atlantic’s website here.
Here are the eligible routes with associated fees:
Virgin Atlantic had to cap the fuel surcharges its charges for economy awards for them to make any sense. Still, I would only use miles for economy class travel when paid fares are throughout the roof.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
Offer valid 6 May 2015 and 20 May 2015.
1. Flying Club Reward flights are subject to the payment of applicable taxes, charges, fees and surcharges. The exact amount will be advised at the time of booking online or via our Contact Centres.
2. Offer valid for travel in Economy Class. Any existing promotion based on membership tier is excluded from the discount.
3. This offer is for full mileage reward seats only, and cannot be combined with Miles Plus Money fares.
4. CombiFares are permitted.
5. The 25,000 miles offer can be booked on different routes as long as both routes are included in the promotion e.g. London – JFK and Boston to London.
6. Once the booking has been ticketed, amending the route is not permitted.
7. Date changes can be made (normal charges apply).
8. Credit card upgrades can be applied to this offer.
9. All Virgin Atlantic Reward seat travel is strictly subject to availability. Some flights may have no availability on certain routes, or on popular dates e.g. Weekends, school and public holidays.
10. Passengers are not entitled to earn Flying Club miles or tier points.
Flying Club Reward flights are subject to the payment of applicable taxes, charges, fees and surcharges. The exact amount will be advised at the time of booking either via our website or contact centre.