Kaligo is Rocketmiles type hotel booking service based in Singapore that rewards you airline miles for hotel reservations.
The service has now increased its first booking offer to 1,000 bonus miles that you can combine with the current American Airlines and United Airlines promotion of 2,000 miles for every booking (or 5,000 bonus miles when each booking value exceeds $500).
Note that the landing page doesn’t indicate the additional 1,000 bonus miles for first purchase, but it will be credited to your account.
The 2,000/5,000 bonus American Airlines or United miles per booking expires on May 20, 2015.
I actually met one of the founders behind Kaligo last month in Singapore and they are serious about their competitiveness.
You should always check the prices and factor in the miles earned. It definitely makes sense to try out the service once to collect the first booking bonus miles
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
- You can take advantage of this bonus offer whether you are a new or existing customer with Kaligo. To enjoy a bonus, please book through www.kaligo.com/aa or www.kaligo.com/united and book your hotel stays by May 29th 2015 using the registered email address. There is no restriction on check-in dates, so you can book hotels for all your upcoming travel in 2015!
- There is no limit to how many times you can enjoy a bonus, however only one bonus will be given for each hotel stay (defined as consecutive nights at the same hotel booked under the same guest name, or paid by the same payment card, or with rewards credited to the same frequent flyer account, or using the same Kaligo account).
- Every hotel stay amounting to US$500 or more earn 5,000 bonus miles, while all other hotel stays earn 2,000 bonus miles.
- Bonus miles are valid only on bookings earning miles with American Airlines AAdvantage or United MileagePlus.
- We reserve the right to retract a bonus if we suspect fraud, stacking of bonuses, technical errors, cancel/rebooking activity (defined by identical search criteria), or any other deceptive behavior attempted to circumvent the limits expressed in these terms and conditions.
- Kaligo reserves the right to terminate this bonus offer at any time and without notice.
- American Airlines reserves the right to change the AAdvantage® program and its terms and conditions at any time without notice, and to end the AAdvantage® program with six months notice. Any such changes may affect your ability to use the awards or mileage credits that you have accumulated. Unless specified, AAdvantage® miles earned through this promotion/offer do not count toward elite-status qualification or AAdvantage Million MilerSM status. American Airlines is not responsible for products or services offered by other participating companies. For complete details about the AAdvantage® program, visit aa.com/aadvantage. American Airlines, AAdvantage, the Flight Symbol logo and AAdvantage Million Miler are trademarks of American Airlines, Inc.
- Miles accrued, awards, and benefits issued are subject to change and are subject to the rules of the United MileagePlus program, including without limitation the Premier program (the “MileagePlus Program”), which are expressly incorporated herein. Please allow 6–8 weeks after completed qualifying activity for miles to post to your account. United may change the MileagePlus Program including, but not limited to, rules, regulations, travel awards and special offers or terminate the MileagePlus Program at any time and without notice. United and its subsidiaries, affiliates and agents are not responsible for any products or services of other participating companies and partners. Taxes and fees related to award travel are the responsibility of the member. Bonus award miles, award miles and any other miles earned through non-flight activity do not count toward qualification for Premier status unless expressly stated otherwise. The accumulation of mileage or Premier status or any other status does not entitle members to any vested rights with respect to the MileagePlus Program. All calculations made in connection with the MileagePlus Program, including without limitation with respect to the accumulation of mileage and the satisfaction of the qualification requirements for Premier status, will be made by United Airlines® and MileagePlus in their discretion and such calculations will be considered final. Information in this communication that relates to the MileagePlus Program does not purport to be complete or comprehensive and may not include all of the information that a member may believe is important, and is qualified in its entirety by reference to all of the information on the united.com website and the MileagePlus Program rules. United and MileagePlus are registered service marks. For complete details about the MileagePlus Program, go to united.com
- Please read Kaligo’s general Terms and Conditions carefully as they apply to all hotel bookings made through Kaligo.