Le Club Accorhotels has a new double points offer for stays in France between May 18 – June 21, 2015.
The offers requires you to register, but is valid on all points eligible rates that are booked between May 18 – June 21.
You can access and register for this offer here.
Note that you can earn double points for maximum of four stays during the offer period.
Accor seems to love these offers for double and triple points. If you have stays(s) coming up in France before the end of this month, sign up for the offer and collect the bonus points.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
1. General Le Club Accorhotels terms and conditions apply to the “Double your points in France !” offer.
2. This offer is valid for a stay between 18/05/2015 and 21/06/2015 in one of the participating hotels in France, and booked between 18/05/2015 et le 20/06/2015.
3. This offer entitles Le Club Accorhotels Loyalty members, regardless of their status, to benefit from earning “number of points to earn double points in one of the participating hotels in France.
4. To benefit from this offer, your booking must be made on Accorhotels.com or our participating brands web sites, or via our Accor call centers. All other reservation channels will not be eligible to this offer.
5. You must provide your loyalty card number or member number when making your reservation, and present your card at the reception desk of your hotel when you check-in for your stay.
6. Bonus Le Club Accorhotels points are credited to the member’s account within 10 days following the end of his/her stay.
7. For the purpose of this offer, a stay is one (1) reservation made by a Le Club Accorhotels Loyalty member for one or more rooms. For the avoidance of doubt, a reservation made for more than one room will therefore be considered as only one (1) stay.
8. This offer cannot be combined with other current promotional offers or advantages and does not apply to groups.
9. This offer is subject to availability. General sales terms and conditions apply for reserved public rates specific to each hotel.
10. The number of bonus points for this offer is calculated according to the points earned by the member based on “Classic” status.
11. This offer can be used only 4 times per member during its validity period.