Le Club Accorhotels has launched a double miles promotion for Lufthansa Miles&More member stays at Mercure, Novotel and Suite Novotel hotels between June 1 – 30, 2015.
The offer is not available for stays in the Asia-Pacific and is valid for bookings made between June 1 – 28.
There is no landing page for this offer on Accor’s website, but you can access Miles&More partner page here.
Note that the minimum stay length to earn the fixed 500 miles + 500 bonus is two nights at Mercure and Novotel brands. You can earn the bonus maximum two times during the offer period.
You must have enabled the automatic points to miles conversion after each of your stay and have Lufthansa Miles&More designated as the partner. Note that all your existing points will be converted as well if you have them in your account.
Glad that these fixed miles offers are back and let’s hope that there is something similar for those that collect Avios or Aeroplan miles soon.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
- Earn at least 1000 miles: 500 miles plus at least 500 miles extra
- Booking period: 1 to 28 June 2015
- Staying period: 1 to 30 June 2015
- In order to earn miles automatically after each qualifiying stay in a hotel participating in the Le Club Accorhotels program, you must be member of the free Le Club Accorhotels loyalty program.
- Miles & More members who are already Le Club Accorhotels members and who wish to earn award miles directly after each stay, must select Miles & More as their preferred reward partner in their Le Club Accorhotels online account and activate the direct earning function via this link.
- An eligible stay at Novotel, Suite Novotel and Mercure is defined as a stay with a minimum of two consecutive nights.
- Miles will be credited to your mileage account approximately two weeks after your stay.
- The general terms and conditions of Le Club Accorhotels apply.
- The offer is not valid in all Accor hotels in the Asia Pacific region.
- With this offer members earn 500 miles extra for a maximum of two times.