Expedia Australia sent out an email the other day (thanks for a reader forwarding it) advertising 8,000 bonus Etihad Airways Guest Miles per trip originating from Australia June 4 – March 31, 2016.
The offer is supposedly only valid on tickets purchased from Expedia Australia by June 25, 2015, and is also valid on codeshare flights operated by Etihad Airways Partners or Virgin Australia.
You can access and register for this offer here.
Note that the terms state that the offer is only available for Etihad Guest members whose account address is in Australia and travel also must originate from there.
You should be able to earn the bonus unlimited number of times during the offer period.
I like the fact that the offer is valid on all fares and partner flights that are Etihad marketed. While many airlines try to push people to book on their own websites, Etihad doesn’t seem to care and is happy to reward those that book on Expedia…..
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
- This offer is only eligible for Etihad Airways bookings made through Expedia in Australia.
- To be eligible for this offer member should be based in Australia and the travel must originate from Australia.
- Registration is mandatory to receive the bonus miles and is valid until 25 June 2015.
- This miles offer is valid for travel between 4 June to 31 March 2016 only. No Blackout dates apply.
- Members will earn 8000 bonus base miles per ticket.
- Miles will be credited after guests complete their entire journey.
- The bonus miles will be offered on Etihad Airways operated flights and codeshare flights operated by Etihad Airways Partners (EAP) or Virgin Australia (EY flight number).
- The bonus miles will not be offered on redemption flights or free flights or flight operated by non-EAP airlines.
- Bonus miles earned will be Etihad Guest Miles and not tier miles.
- No bonus miles will be credited to the member, if registration has not been done.
- This promotion is not in conjunction with any other promotion of Etihad Guest, Etihad Airways or Etihad Airways Partners (EAP).
- Bonus miles for this offer will be credited up to sixty days after travel.
- No bonus tier segments will be credited.
- Each passenger must register separately to be eligible for the offer.