Le Club Accorhotels has number of airline partners and you can convert to most at 2 points to 1 mile ratio.
Many airlines allow automatic conversion options after each stay without any minimums. Le Club Accorhotels has now updated the exception rules as of June 3, 2015.
You can access Le Club Accorhotels page for partners here.
You can convert 4,000 Le Club Accorhotels to 2,000 miles with all other partners except the following 6:
- For Finnair Plus (Finnair), the conversion rate is: 2,000 Le Club Accorhotels points = 2,000 Finnair Plus points
- For Iberia Plus (Iberia), the conversion rate is: 3,000 Le Club Accorhotels points = 3,000 Avios
- For Qantas Frequent Flyer (Qantas Airways), the conversion rate is: 4,000 Le Club Accorhotels points = 4,000 points.
- For PhoenixMiles (Air China), the conversion rate is: 4,000 Le Club Accorhotels points = 3,200 miles.
- For Flying Blue (Air France KLM), the conversion rate is: 2,000 points Le Club Accorhotels = 1,000 miles, with a maximum of 60,000 Le Club Accorhotels points convertible per year, per cardholder.
- For Skymiles (Delta Airlines), the maximum amount of Le Club Accorhotels points convertible per year, per Le Club Accorhotels member, is 250,000
You can no longer convert 4,000 Le Club Accorhotels points to 3,200 China Southern miles. You can still do this with Air China.
You can convert maximum 60,000 Le Club Accorhotels points per year to Air France-KLM Flying Blue miles. The minimum conversion is 2,000 points to 1,000 miles.
There is now a maximum of 250,000 Le Club Accorhotels points per year maximum that you can convert to Delta SkyMiles.
You can get Le Club Accorhotels to convert to your points to airline miles automatically after each of your stay or when you have minimum of 2 points. There are some exceptions to this:
- For PhoenixMiles (Air China), automatic conversion takes place starting when the member earns 5 Le Club Accorhotels points.
- For Finnair Plus (Finnair), automatic conversion takes place starting when the member earns 1 Le Club Accorhotels point.
- For Miles & More (Lufthansa), automatic conversion takes place starting when the member earns 1,000 Le Club Accorhotels points.
Miles & More (Lufthansa) guarantees its members a minimum of 500 miles under certain conditions:
- Minimum of 1 night stayed at Sofitel, Pullman, or MGallery per stay.
- Minimum of 2 nights stayed at Novotel, Suite Novotel, Mercure, or Adagio per stay.
- Minimum of 4 nights stayed at ibis or ibis styles/all seasons per stay.
- Automatic conversion without threshold is not available for Club Premier (Aeromexico).
- Automatic conversion is not available for the following airline company: Qantas Frequent Flyer (Qantas Airways).
The minimum number of points required for Lufthansa Miles&More conversions is 1,000. Note that you earn minimum of 500 miles per stay of 1 to 4 nights depending of the Le Club Accorhotels brand in question per the information above.
AeroMexico conversion won’t happen now before you have minimum of 4,000 points in your account. The airline used to allow automatic transfers after each stay.
TAM didn’t used to allow automatic conversions but this has now removed. Automatic conversions are allowed.
There is often confusion about converting Le Club Accorhotels points to miles with these exclusions and whether automatic conversions are allowed or not.
The bright spot on the conversion chart still is Iberia Plus, although this was devalued the other year. You can convert 3,000 Le Club Accorhotels points to 3,000 Iberia Plus points. Remember that you can transfer Avios between Iberia Plus and British Airways Executive Club accounts.
It is good for those in South America that TAM now allows conversions without any minimums.
I don’t think that converting Le Club Accorhotels points to Delta SkyMiles make any sense and the new maximum shouldn’t affect many (if any).