It is again the Ramadan time in Muslim countries and Qatar Airways has launched a promotion to drive more business during this period.
Qatar Airways is offering up to 30% off fares and 100% bonus on Privilege Miles earned. For members with an account address in Qatar, there is an award discount of 25% to 50% instead of the bonus miles.
The sale and travel period of this Qatar offer are market dependent.
Here’s the offer for Egypt:
And the one for Qatar:
The offer for Qatar looks very interesting IF you are planning on redeeming Qmiles and the ticketing window fits you.
Here are the terms and conditions of the Egypt offer:
- Sales period:08-15 June, 2015.
- Travel period: 08 June – 10 July 2015.
- Discount applies to instant purchases only.
- Discount applies to Economy and Business Class return tickets. For flights where Business Class is not operated, First Class is applicable.
- Seats are limited and are subject to availability of the relevant booking class: O and Q for Economy, I and A for Business and First Class travel.
- Fares include all applicable discounts, fees, taxes and airport charges. Service fees may apply for tickets purchased at Qatar Airways sales offices or through travel agents.
- Tickets are non-endorsable and non-transferable.
- Upgrades to a higher class/cabin using miles or Qcredits are not permitted.
- Stopover is not permitted.
- Standard child/infant discount apply.
- Please note that on selected dates and destinations, lower market–specific promotion fares may be available. All available options, together with the applicable terms & conditions for each fare will be displayed at time of booking for you to make your selection.
- Privilege Club Terms and Conditions
- To be eligible for Bonus Qmiles, members need to:
- Register for this offer by logging into their account at qmiles.com and selecting this offer from the “Offer Registration” Menu.
- If the passenger is not a member, they need to enroll themselves to the program through Qmiles.com, register for the promotion and ensure to quote their Privilege Club number at the time of booking and check-in.
- This offer is valid for Privilege Club main members.
- Only bookings with Promotional fares will be eligible for Bonus Miles.
- Bonus Qmiles will be calculated over base miles.
- To be eligible for Bonus Qmiles, members need to quote their Privilege Club number at the time of booking or check-in so Qmiles can be automatically credited after travelling.
- Members may use this offer more than once during the offer period.
- This offer may not be used in combination with any other offer.
Here are the terms and conditions of the Qatar offer:
- Sales from 07th June to 8th July 2015.
- Travel from Doha 10th June to 08th July 2015.
- Valid on Qatar Airways operated flights from Doha to selected online and offline destinations.
- Flight Exclusions Jeddah, Madinah, Cairo, Khartoum, Sanaa, Baghdad, Erbil, Sulaymaniyah, Dubai (DXB & DWC) and Indian destinations.
- Promotion not valid for Flights QR003/QR004 to/from London on premium class.
- Promotion applies to Economy, Business and First class return tickets only. First class applicable when no business class operations.
- Seats are limited and are subject to availability of the relevant booking classes: O,T,Q for Economy, I and A for Business and First class travel.
- Fares mentioned include all applicable discounts, taxes, other surcharges and may vary depending on the availability. Service fees may apply for tickets purchase at Qatar Airways sales office or through travel agents.
- Minimum and Maximum Stay:
GCC and Levant: All classes 2 Days and 3 months.
Rest of Destinations: (A-I-Q) 3 days and 3 months; Economy (T) 4 days and 3 months and Economy (O) 5 days and 3 month.
Advance ticket purchase 3 days for all promotional classes required.
- Following are the applicable fees and a difference in fare may also be charged at time of making the change:
– GCC, Middle East, ISC & Africa –
Economy (O,T,Q ) – Changes USD35, Cancellation/Refund USD35 and No-show USD50
Business (I) – Changes USD100, Cancellation/Refund USD100 and No-show USD200
First (A) – Changes USD200, Cancellation/Refund USD200 and No-show USD200
– Europe, Far East, Americas, and Australia –
Economy (O,T,Q) – Change USD100, Cancellation/Refund USD100 and No-show USD200
Business (I) – Changes USD200, Cancellation/Refund USD200 and No-show USD500
- Upgrade to a higher class/cabin using miles or q-credits are permitted with the promotional fares.
- Standard child/infant discount apply.
- For travel involving multiple booking classes, the most restrictive fare rules apply to the entire itinerary.
Other terms & conditions apply. Please review at the time of booking.
GCC & Levant : Qatar, Bahrain , Saudi Arabia Iraq, Iran, Yemen , UAE, Lebanon ,Jordan , Oman, Kuwait
ISC : India, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Maldives & Nepal
Redemption Reward terms and conditions:
- Applicable to Privilege Club members residing in Qatar (as per stated in the member’s account). Family members are not included in this offer.
- Offer is applicable only for flights marketed and operated by Qatar Airways.
- To be eligible for this offer, members need to:
o Register for this offer at least 24 hours prior to travel by logging into their account at qmiles.com and selecting this offer from the “Offer Registration” Menu. Alternatively, members may also register by calling the Privilege Club contact centre.
o Ensure to quote their Privilege Club number at the time of booking. Your membership number cannot be added at a later stage
- Depending on the cabin of travel members will be eligible for the below redemption discount
o 25% discount if travelled in economy cabin.
o 35% discount if travelled in business cabin.
o 50% discount if travelled in first cabin.
In case if the member has travelled in multiple cabins during the promotion period, he/she will be eligible for the discount based on the highest cabin flown
- Redemption discount will be applicable on one award ticket on Qatar (including Qmiles + Cash option and Flexi Awards).
- Redemption discount applies to one passenger irrespective of total passengers in a booking. Redemption can be for the member or anyone.
- Redemption Travel Period: Open
- Award seats are subject to availability.
- In case of an overlapping campaign, member shall receive the highest benefit
- Other Terms and Conditions of Award Tickets apply.