Le Club Accorhotels members can earn 500 bonus points after two stays at Ibis or Ibis Styles hotels in Spain or Portugal.
This offer is valid for stays consumed between July 1 – September 6, 2015, that are booked from June 29 to September 4.
You can access this offer on Accor’s website here.
Note that this offer doesn’t require you to book any other than points qualifying rate.
Here are some participating hotels:
I have yet to stay at an ibis Style hotels, but can stay that the ibis brand itself is not my favorite. Acceptable for quick overnight, but not for anything else.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
1. General Le Club Accorhotels terms and conditions apply to the “unforgettable nights” offer.
2. This offer entitles Le Club Accorhotels Loyalty program members, regardless of their status, to benefit from 500 bonus points when staying twice in a separate time in the participating hotels Ibis and Ibis Styles in Spain and Portugal.
3. This offer will apply from the 2nd stay for bookings made from 29/06 until 04/09/2015 and stays done between 1/07 and 06/09/ 2015 in the participating hotels.
4.Le Club Accorhotels bonus points are calculated according to the points earned by the member with a “Classic” status, without point acceleration.
5. Your points will be credited on your account within 10 days after your check-out date.
6. You must book your stay ahead of time on-line (via accorhotels.com, brand website) or via the Accor reservation center to benefit from this offer.
7. This offer is subject to availability. General sales terms and conditions apply for reserved public rates specific to each hotel.
8. You must provide your loyalty card number or member number when making your reservation, and present your card at the reception desk of your hotel when you check-in for your stay.
9. Reservations that include several rooms covered by the same member during his or her stay are only counted as one stay.
10. This offer may not be combined with other current offers or advantages and does not apply to groups.