Shangri-La’s Golden Circle guest loyalty program is turning five and has a new promotion starting for stays between July 1 – September 30, 2015.
You can earn double points, double tier nights (NOT stays), up to 5,000 bonus points after staying at five or more hotels and 500 bonus points for those that join and stay at least once.
You can access and register for this Golden Circle promotion here.
You normally earn 1 Golden Circle point per USD charged. Jade elite status requires 20 qualifying nights or 10 stays and the top tier Diamond status 50 nights or 25 stays. This promotion only earns double elite qualifying NIGHTS.
Golden Circle was giving out free points on their 3rd anniversary celebrations and later were cancelling accounts of those that participated.
This program definitely works for those that stay at Golden Circle participating Shangri-La, Kerry, Traders and Hotel Jen properties.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
- Offer is valid from 1 July to 30 September 2015, both dates inclusive, at participating Shangri-La hotels and resorts, Kerry hotels, Traders hotels and Hotel Jens, excluding Shangri-La’s Rasa Sentosa Resort & Spa.
- Golden Circle (GC) members must first register at www.goldencircle.shangri-la.com or contact Golden Circle Member Services to register prior to check-out on the first stay within the promotion period to be eligible for the offer. All qualifying stays after the date of registration will be eligible for the promotion.
- Double GC Award Points will be awarded on qualifying room rates and qualifying spend for each stays.
- Members who stay at three or four participating hotels during the promotion period will also be awarded 1,000 bonus GC Award Points and members who stay at five or more participating hotels during the promotion period will be awarded 5,000 bonus GC Award Points. Member shall receive the bonus points four to six weeks after the promotion period ends.
- Members will earn double qualifying nights for room nights under Qualifying Room Rates, excluding Long Stay Rates. Qualifying nights will count towards qualification for the next higher tier and renewal of the current tier Golden Circle membership status.
- Rooms booked on Long Stay Rates are not eligible to earn double qualifying nights, double GC Award Points and bonus (1,000 or 5,000) GC Award Points during the promotion period.
- If GC members choose to earn FFP miles instead of GC Award Points for stays during the promotion period, they are eligible to earn double qualifying nights only.
- Five hundred (500) bonus GC Award Points will be credited to a new member who enrols online and makes a qualifying stay during the promotion period. The new member shall receive the welcome bonus four to six weeks after the promotion period ends. Multiple enrolments by a single person or duplicate enrolments by existing GC members will not be entitled to the 500 welcome bonus GC Award Points.
- Golden Circle members must quote their membership numbers at the time of room reservation and present their membership cards upon check-in at the hotels to enjoy this offer.
- Offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer and promotion.
- Golden Circle reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions stated herein and may withdraw or discontinue the promotions at any time without prior notice.
- Terms and conditions of the Golden Circle Programme apply.