Le Club Accorhotels has triple Avios promotion (UK shopping program) for stays between July 1 – September 30, 2015, that are booked within the same time period.
You must have set the Avios as the preferred partner program and indicated that you would like to earn miles instead of points.
You can access this offer on Accor’s website here.
Note that the dates on the terms and conditions (July 1 – September 30) contradict what is on the actual promo page (August 1 – November 30). I would go by the terms and conditions.
There is probably similar offer for British Airways Executive Club members also for the same period (there has been traditionally). Let’s hope that Le Club Accorhotels promptly clarifies the correct promo dates for this offer.
Here are the terms and conditions of this promotion:
• This promotion is only open to Eligible Participants. An Eligible Participant is a person aged 18 or over and is a Avios UK Travel Rewards member (“ATRP”) Member (membership terms and conditions apply).
• By taking part in this promotion, Eligible Participants confirm that they accept these Terms and Conditions.
• To be eligible for this promotion, members must enrol with [Le Club Accorhotels], and select Avios as their earning preference when making the necessary reservation.
• All [Le Club Accorhotels] terms and conditions apply. See full terms and conditions on [http://www.accorhotels.com/gb/leclub/pdf/terms-and-conditions.pdf]
• Offer available for new bookings made between [01/07/15] and [30/09/15] for stays from [01/07/15] until the [30/09/15] (“Promotional Period”) at participating [PARTNER HOTELs] (“Participating Properties”) only. Click here [ http://www.accorhotels.com/gb/leclub/pdf/hotels_exception.pdf ] for a list of non-participating hotels.
• [Triple)] Avios is applicable for stays booked and completed at any participating property. A stay is defined as consecutive nights spent at the same Participating Property, i.e. from check-in to check-out irrespective of the length of stay.
• This offer entitles Le Club Accorhotels Loyalty members, regardless of their status, to benefit from earning x3 points in one of the participating hotels. The number of bonus points for this offer is calculated according to the points earned by the member on “Classic” status.
• The stay must be a minimum of 1 night.
• Please click here [http://www.accorhotels.com/gb/leclub/pdf/hotels_exception.pdf] to see the list of non-participating properties.
• Offer may be applied to one standard guest room per stay, Eligible Participant, based on double occupancy during the Promotional Period. There is no maximum on the number of stays per Eligible Participant during the Promotional Period.
• To benefit from this offer, your booking must be made on http://www.accorhotels.com/gb/leclub/hotels-offers/promotion-42301-promotion.shtml or our participating brands web sites or applications or via Accor call centers. All other reservation channels will not be eligible to this offer.
• You must provide your Le Club Accorhotels loyalty card number or member number when making your reservation, and present your card at the reception desk of your hotel when you check-in for your stay.
• Triple Avios is applicable for stays booked and completed at the Participating Properties at any eligible booking rate. An Eligible booking rate includes all public, corporate and promotional rates, but NOT the following rates: room rates for business or leisure group reservations where the rooms are booked as part of a conference or an organised trip on a group account or settled globally (except Meeting Planner promotional offers); the “Partner Rates” tariff; room rates for crew (airline crew, shipping or other); the Accor employees’ rate and the rate for employees of partner companies and providers to the Accor Group; and tour operators rates. A stay is defined as consecutive nights spent at the same Participating Property, i.e. from check-in to check-out irrespective of the length of stay.
• Avios are non-redeemable for cash.
• Avios is issued subject to ATRP Terms and Conditions https://www.avios.com/gb/en_gb/about-us/terms-and-conditions
• The Le Club Accorhotels bonus points will be credited within 10 days following the end of his/her stay and converted into Avios according to applicable conversion rule.
• After conversion into Avios, they will be credited to the Eligible Participant’s ATRP account within 4-6 weeks of the stay
• This offer is non-transferable and cannot be used in conjunction with any other Avios or [Le Club Accorhotels] offer or promotion.
• The promoters reserve the right to withdraw the promotion or amend these terms and conditions without prior notice at any time, for whatever reason, and without any liability to customers for doing so.
• By taking part in this promotion, participants agree to the personal data they supply being used by the [promoter] or [its] agents or subcontractors to administer this promotion, who will only use the information provided for the purpose of administering the promotion.
• Promotional materials form part of these terms and conditions. This promotion shall be governed by the laws of England & Wales and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
• This promotion is provided by [Le Club Accorhotels] and having its registered office at [1 Shortlands, Hammersmith, London W6 8DR ] [also known as [ Accor UK Business and Leisure Hotels Limited). For full [Le Club Accorhotels] terms and conditions visit http://www.accorhotels.com/gb/leclub/pdf/terms-and-conditions.pdf].