Le Club Accorhotels has triple Thai Airways Royal Orchid Plus miles promotion to celebrate the 22nd anniversary of ROP.
The offer is valid for a stay (according to the T&C’s) that is both consumed and booked between June 29 – August 31, 2015.
You can access this offer on Le Club Accorhotels website here.
Note that the terms and conditions state that this offer is only valid for ONE stay during the offer period.
These bonus miles offers are rarely only valid for one stay. This could be a mistake or may be not. Probably worth it to credit a stay to ROP for those that collect Thai miles.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
1. General Le Club Accorhotels terms and conditions apply to the “Get Triple Miles” for ROP Members offer and you must be a Le Club Accorhotels member to benefit from it.
2. This offer is valid for stays from “29 June 2015” and “31 August 2015” in the participating hotels Worldwide, and booked between “29 June 2015” and “31 August 2015”.
3. Stay must be a minimum of 1 night.
4. Any consecutive stays (check-out and check-in the same day) in the same hotel, will be considered as a single stay. This single stay will be eligible once for the “Get Triple Miles” offer.
5. This offer entitles Le Club Accorhotels Loyalty members, regardless of their status, to benefit from earning “Get Triple Miles” in the participating hotels worldwide. The number of bonus points for this offer is calculated according to the points earned by the member based on “Classic” status.
6. To benefit from this offer, your booking must be made on Accorhotels.com or our participating brands web sites or via Accor call centres. All other reservation channels will not be eligible to this offer.
7. You must provide your loyalty card number or member number when making your reservation, and present your card at the reception desk of your hotel when you check-in for your stay.
8. For the purpose of this offer, a stay is one (1) reservation made by a Le Club Accorhotels Loyalty member for one or more rooms. For the avoidance of doubt, a reservation made for more than one room will therefore be considered as only one (1) stay.
9. The bonus will be credited in Le Club Accorhotels points within 10 days following the end of his/her stay and converted within 6 weeks into “ROP Miles” according to applicable conversion rule.
10. In order to benefit from this bonus, the member must have activated “Royal Orchid Plus” as preferred conversion option ahead of the stay.
11. This offer cannot be combined with other current promotional offers or advantages and does not apply to groups.
12. This offer is subject to availability. General sales terms and conditions apply for reserved public rates specific to each hotel.
13. This offer can be used only “Once” per member during its validity period.
14. The “Get Triple Miles” offer may be modified and interrupted in whole or in part at any time and without prior notice.