Le Club Accorhotels has launched a new triple miles offer for Cathay Pacific Asia Miles member.
The offer is valid for stays between July 7 – September 15, 2015, and requires the booking to have been made during the same period.
You can access this offer on Accor’s website here.
Note that you must change your Le Club Accorhotels earning preference from points to miles, enable autoconversion and have Cathay Pacific Asia Miles chosen as the preferred partner.
The terms also state that this offer could only be used ONCE during the offer period, although I am not 100% sure whether this is the case.
Another airline related bonus offer from Le Club Accorhotels. I am still, however, waiting for a fixed miles offer before taking advantage of them.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
1. General Le Club Accorhotels terms and conditions apply to the Triple Asia Miles for Asia Miles Members offer and you must be a Le Club Accorhotels member to benefit from it.
2. This offer is valid for a stay from “7 July 2015” and “15 September2015” in one of the participating hotels Worldwide, and booked between “7 July 2015” and “15 September 2015” .
3. The stay must be a minimum of 1 night.
4. This offer entitles Le Club Accorhotels Loyalty members, regardless of their status, to benefit from earning “Triple Asia Miles” in one of the participating hotels worldwide. The number of bonus points for this offer is calculated according to the points earned by the member based on “Classic” status.
5. To benefit from this offer, your booking must be made on Accorhotels.com or our participating brands web sites or via Accor call centers. All other reservation channels will not be eligible to this offer.
6. You must provide your loyalty card number or member number when making your reservation, and present your card at the reception desk of your hotel when you check-in for your stay.
7. For the purpose of this offer, a stay is one (1) reservation made by a Le Club Accorhotels Loyalty member for one or more rooms. For the avoidance of doubt, a reservation made for more than one room will therefore be considered as only one (1) stay.
8. The bonus will be credited in Le Club Accorhotels points within 10 days following the end of his/her stay and converted within 6 weeks into “Asia Miles” according to applicable conversion rule.
9. In order to benefit from this bonus, the member must have activated “Asia Miles” as preferred conversion option ahead of the stay.
10. This offer cannot be combined with other current promotional offers or advantages and does not apply to groups.
11. This offer is subject to availability. General sales terms and conditions apply for reserved public rates specific to each hotel.
13. This offer can be used only “Once” per member during its validity period.
14. The “Trip Asia Miles” offer may be modified and interrupted in whole or in part at any time and without prior notice.
15. Other AsiaMiles terms and Conditions apply