Le Club Accorhotels has launched a new double points promotion for ibis stays in Africa and Indian Ocean.
You can earn double points for stays between July 15 and August 31, 2015, that are booked from July 13 to August 13.
You can access this offer on Accor’s website here.
Here are some participating hotels:
It is certainly hot time of the year for stays in the region. You usually don’t earn the full points for ibis stays so this would help.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
1. General Le Club Accorhotels terms and conditions apply to the “African & Indian Ocean ibis + points X2” offer.
2. This offer is valid for any “African and Indian Ocean ibis” stay done between “14/07/2015” and “31/08/2015” in one of the participating hotels, and booked between “13/07/2015” and “13/08/2015”.
3. This offer entitles Le Club Accorhotels Loyalty members, regardless of their status, to benefit from earning “twice” points in one of the participating hotels in “Africa” and “Indian Ocean”.
4. You must book your stay ahead of time on-line to benefit from this offer (www.accorhotels.com or brands.com) or via our Accor call centers.
5. You must provide your loyalty card number or member number when making your reservation, and present your card at the reception desk of your hotel when you check-in for your stay.
6. Bonus Le Club Accorhotels points are credited to the member’s account within 10 days following the end of his/her stay.
7. Reservations that include several rooms covered by the same member during his or her stay are only counted as one stay.
8. This offer may not be combined with other current offers or advantages and does not apply to groups.
9. This offer is subject to availability. General sales terms and conditions apply for reserved public rates specific to each hotel.