Shangri-La Golden Circle’s Less-Is-More promotion has returned for reservations and consumed stays between August 1 – September 29, 2015.
You can get 30% off Club rooms and 40% off Suites when redeeming using Golden Circle points.
You can access this offer on Shangri-La’s website here.
Note that the following hotels don’t participate to this offer:
Shangri-La’s Mactan Resort & Spa, Cebu
Shangri-La’s Tanjung Aru Resort and Spa, Kota Kinabalu
Shangri-La Hotel, At The Shard, London
Shangri-La’s Villingili Resort & Spa
Maldives; Hotel Jen Malé, Maldives
Shangri-La Hotel, Paris
Shangri-La’s Rasa Sentosa Resort & Spa
Shangri-La Hotel, Tokyo.
Shangri-La tends to have these award room discount promotions almost back to back. Good for those that tend to redeem for Club rooms and Suites.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
- The offer is valid for Room Award redemption stay in a Club Room and Executive Suite at any Shangri-La hotel, Kerry hotel, Traders hotel and Hotel Jen, excluding Shangri-La’s Mactan Resort & Spa, Cebu; Shangri-La’s Tanjung Aru Resort and Spa, Kota Kinabalu; Shangri-La Hotel, At The Shard, London; Shangri-La’s Villingili Resort & Spa, Maldives; Hotel Jen Malé, Maldives; Shangri-La Hotel, Paris; Shangri-La’s Rasa Sentosa Resort & Spa and Shangri-La Hotel, Tokyo.
- Redemption booking must be made from noon on 1 August to noon on 29 September 2015 (Hong Kong Time) for stays from 1 August to 30 September 2015.
- Room Award redemption can be made through the Golden Circle website, via the Golden Circle Member Services, or upon check-in at the hotel’s reception. The offer is subject to availability at the time of redemption. Black-out dates apply.
- Only qualifying spending during the stay charged to the room account is eligible to earn GC Award Points.
- The offer is not valid in conjunction with other offers or promotions.
- Terms and conditions of the Golden Circle Programme apply.