A LoyaltyLobby reader forwarded me a link to an excellent offer for instant Marriott Gold status for four months + fast track offer offer to keep it through March 2017.
The offer is valid for Visa Infinite and Visa Signature cardholders in select countries in the Latin America.
Note that you need to validate the 16 digits of your Visa Infinite or Visa Signature card to have access to this offer and the registration closes on November 19, 2015.
Here’s the limited list of Marriott Gold benefits (entire list here):
- Concierge lounge access/breakfast
- Complimentary room upgrade, when available
- Complimentary premium tiered Internet
- 25% bonus on points
- Priority late checkout
- Guaranteed room type
- Reservation Guarantee
You have 181 days (roughly 6 months) to complete the Gold challenge by having 12 nights during the qualifying period.
Note that you can combine this with the new member bonus points offer that I have written about here.
Seems that Marriott Rewards would like to expand their elite membership in the Latin American countries by offering instant Gold status. Good offer for those that qualify for it.
Marriott Rewards Gold status comes with meaningful benefits such as the room upgrades, club lounges access and/or breakfast and elite guarantees.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
- Participation in this offer is by invitation only by Marriott Rewards® to select eligible Visa Infinite and Visa Signature cardholders in Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Aruba,Bahamas, Barbados, Belize,Bermuda, Bolivia, Bonaire, Brazil, British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Curaçao, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Martinique, Mexico, Montserrat, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Puerto Rico, St. Kitts and Nevis, St. Lucia, St. Maarten, St. Vincent and the Grenadines, Suriname, Trinidad and Tobago, Turks and Caicos, Uruguay, US Virgin Islands and Venezuela.
- Existing Marriott Rewards members with Gold or Platinum Elite status are ineligible for this offer.
- Enrollment (new members) or registration (existing members) with Marriott Rewards® is required to be eligible for this offer.
- Registration and enrollment for this promotion must occur by November 19 2015.
- Stays made during the promotion prior to registration or enrollment are not eligible for this offer.
- Eligible new or existing members will have 181 days (approximately 6 (six) months) from date of enrollment or registration to enjoy their Gold Elite Status, during which time they must stay 12 nights in order to keep Gold Elite status until February 2017.
- Nights spent while redeeming an award are not eligible for Elite credit.
- Participating brands include JW Marriott®, EDITION®, Autograph Collection® Hotels, Renaissance® Hotels, AC Hotels by MarriottSM, Marriott® Hotels, Courtyard by Marriott®, SpringHill Suites by Marriott®, Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott®, Residence Inn by Marriott®, TownePlace Suites by Marriott®, Gaylord Hotels, Marriott Vacation Club and Moxy Hotels.
- Stays at select participating Protea Hotels will count toward achievement beginning February 23 2015.
- For a list of participating Protea Hotels visit http://www.marriott.com/rewards/terms/default.mi.
- Stays at our exclusive luxury hotel partner, The Ritz-Carlton®, will count toward achievement.
- Benefits may vary by hotel brand and are subject to availability. To learn more and for full details regarding Gold status, visit http://www.marriott.com/rewards/member-benefits/gold.mi.
- Marriott International Inc. and its affiliates (collectively, “Marriott”) is solely responsible for the administration of the Marriott Rewards® Program (the “Marriott Rewards Program”), including but not limited to verifying the eligibility for benefits and extending such benefits. Visa shall have no responsibility with respect to the Marriott Rewards Program. If you require any support with respect to the Marriott Rewards Program, please contact Marriott Rewards Guest Services at 52 55 110 221 21 (Latin and South America); 55 11 30692507 (Brazil only); 1-800-321-7396 (North America Elite Line)
- All Marriott Rewards program terms and conditions apply. For details, visit: http://www.marriott.com/rewards/terms/default.mi.
- All Elite membership terms and conditions apply. Visit http://www.marriott.com/rewards/terms/elite.mi for complete details.
- For questions regarding this program, please contact Marriott Rewards Guest Services at 52 55 110 221 21 (Latin and South America); 55 11 30692507 (Brazil only); 1-800-321-7396 (North America Elite Line)