Airberlin has launched new double Topbonus miles promotion for select partner transactions between August 21 – September 30, 2015.
The offer that requires registration is valid for partner transactions credited with the dates above regardless when the booking or reservation was made.
You can register for this offer here.
The offer is valid with the following partners: Accor Hotels, airberlin holidays,Avis, Best Western Hotels, Budget, Dorint Hotels & Resorts, Europcar, Hertz, HolidayCheck,HRS – Das Hotelportal, Meliá Hotels & Resorts and Sixt.
Note that some of the transactions are only valid when done in certain countries. Consult the terms and conditions below.
The only one that makes sense (for me) is the doubling of Le Club Accorhotels transactions credited to Airberlin because you can earn triple Topbonus miles at Accor during the offer period (read more here). This means that you should earn sextuple (6X) miles.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
- Participants are required to click on the promotion link to register. Participation is, of course, free of charge.
- Any transaction with participating partners (e.g. hotel stays, car hire etc) will earn the participant double award miles during the promotion period. These extra miles will be credited in addition to the usual award miles earned with this partner for the transaction.
- The registration period begins on 21 August 2015 and ends on 30 September 2015. The registration period is the same as the promotion period. Therefore the date of availment of service rather than the date of booking must fall within this time period.
- Double miles can be earned with the following partners:
- Hotels: Accor Hotels, Best Western Hotels*, Dorint Hotels & Resorts, HRS – Das Hotelportal, Meliá Hotels & Resorts
- Car hire: Avis, Budget, Europcar (DE)**, Hertz, SIXT***
- Additional partners: airberlin holidays, HolidayCheck
* Valid for stays in the Best Western Hotels in Germany, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Austria, Deutschland, Luxemburg, Schweiz, Österreich, Czech Republic, Hungary, Croatia, Slowenia and Slowakia. Groups and conference rates- or packages, operator rates, long-term appartments, Priceline or other promotionpages, employee- or dispatch clerk rates as well as unit based Travel Card (AC-/UC rate) and special rates für long-term stays are excluded from the promotion. The miles can only be credited, if the topbonus member has checked in personally. The miles will only be credited for the room of the topbonus member.
** Double miles will be earned with Europcar only on car hires within Germany.
*** Sixt mileage promotions cannot be combined.
- To see the number of miles usually accrued for such transactions click on our partners »
- During the promotion period the number of miles earned will be doubled.
- This promotion entitles the member to double award miles only. No additional status miles will be earned.
- The regular number of topbonus award miles for the partner service will be credited to the topbonus mileage account following the availment of service. Extra miles will be credited to the account within six weeks of the end of the promotion.
- Cancelled services, unused services or services rescheduled for a date outside the promotion period will not qualify for this promotion.
- Promotions may not be combined. Members taking part in this double mile promotion may not simultaneously take part in any one or more additional mileage promotions.
- A retroactive mileage credit can be found on the respective partner pages.
- Individual partner terms and conditions applicable to the earning of miles can be viewed here »
- In addition to these promotion terms and conditions, the topbonus terms and conditions also apply.