A LoyaltyLobby reader forwarded me an offer that he had just received from Starwood that is about to launch their up to 50% off Greater China sale.
Starwood sale is valid for stays between September 7 – January 3, 2016 (and should go live on 7th). The offer is valid for stays in China, Hong Kong, Macau & Taiwan.
You can access thus offer on Starwood’s website here.
You must use rate codes DAILY50 and DAILYRB when making the booking.
You probably won’t find that many hotels at 50% off (based on my personal experience). You can probably a bit here and there over regular rates.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
- Offer is valid at participating Starwood Hotels & Resorts in Asia Pacific.
- Offer is valid for stays booked between SEPTEMBER 07, 2015 and SEPTEMBER 13, 2015 and completed between SEPTEMBER 07, 2015 and JANUARY 03, 2016.
- Book online, call your travel professional, or call (877) 782-0108 and mention DAILY50 (room only) or DAILYRB (room with breakfast).
- Cancellation and deposit policies may apply, please see individual hotel offer terms for full details.
- This offer is based on Starwood’s best available unrestricted retail rates.
- An eligible stay is defined as one or more consecutive nights paying a qualifying rate in the same hotel regardless of the number of check-in or check-outs that occur.
- Rates are per room, per night, based on single/double occupancy and availability at time of reservation and do not include additional per room, per night charges that may be imposed or state/local taxes.
- A limited number of rooms may be available at these rates.
- Blackout dates and other restrictions may apply.
- Offer not applicable to groups.
- Not to be combined with other offers or promotions and subject to change.
- Not responsible for omissions or typographical errors.
- Void where prohibited by law.
- Starwood reserves the right to discontinue this offer at any time.
- Starpoints, SPG, Starwood Preferred Guest, Sheraton, Four Points, W, Aloft, Le Méridien, The Luxury Collection, Element, Westin, St. Regis and their respective logos are the trademarks of Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc., or its affiliates.