Le Club Accorhotels has launched Platinum member promotion for triple points at Asia-Pacific resorts.
The offer is valid for stays that are both booked and consumed between September 1 – February 29, 2016
You can access this offer on Accor’s website here.
Le Club Accorhotels has launched a new website for MyResorts properties that you can access here.
Members are apparently given some extras under this MyResorts initiative:
This certainly accelerates the Platinum member points earnings at resorts in the Asia-Pacific considering that you should be able to combine this with other offers in the region.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
MyResorts Terms and Conditions.Please refer to the general Terms and Conditions for the MyResorts program at accorhotels.com/resorts
The MyRewards benefit of extra privileges and rewards are subject to change at participating AccorHotels resorts.
From the 1 September 2015 to the 29 February 2016,Platinum Members earn Triple Le Club AccorHotels Points:
1. The triple points bonus offer is valid for all eligible stays booked by a Platinum Member on the AccorHotels.com website and on the AccorHotels app. General sales terms and conditions apply for reserved public rates specific to each hotel.
2. Subject to terms and conditions, Le Club AccorHotels Loyalty program Platinum Members may earn triple bonus points at participating AccorHotels resorts.
3. Bonus points are calculated according to the points earned by the Member based on ‘Classic’ status, without point acceleration.
4. The offer is available for all eligible stays held between 1 September 2015 and 29 February 2016 (both dates inclusive).
5.This offer may not be combined with other current offers or advantages and does not apply to groups.
6. AccorHotels may, in its absolute discretion, discontinue or suspend this offer from time to time.
7.Your points will be credited on your account 10 days after your Check-out date.
8.General Le Club Accorhotels terms and conditions apply to the offer.