Starwood has launched a new up to 30% off sale for stays in the Middle East between September 17 – 30, 2015.
This is one of the Muslim religious holidays after the Hajj to Mecca and hotels are trying to fill up their rooms when business travelers are gone.
You can access this sale on Starwood’s website here.
READ MORE: SPG Rate & Bonus Points And Miles Promotions
This sale is valid for stays at select hotels in following countries:
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
Worthwhile to check the prices in participating hotels during this holiday period. The prices in UAE fluctuate a lot between weekdays and weekends, but not as much in some of the other countries listed above.
Here are the terms and conditions of this sale:
- Offer is valid at participating Starwood Hotels & Resorts in the Middle East.
- Offer bookable through September 29, 2015 for stays between September 17 and September 30, 2015.
- Offer can be restricted to arrivals in certain days of the week.
- Terms and condictions specific to each offer may apply.
- An eligible stay is defined as one or more consecutive nights paying a qualifying rate in the same hotel regardless of the number of check-in or check-outs that occur.
- Rates are per room, per night, based on single/double occupancy and availability at time of reservation and do not include additional per room, per night charges that may be imposed or state/local taxes.
- A limited number of rooms may be available at these rates. Blackout dates and other restrictions may apply.
- Offer not applicable on groups.
- Not to be combined with other special offers or promotions.
- Not responsible for omissions or typographical errors.
- Void where prohibited by law.
- Starwood reserves the right to discontinue this offer at any time.
- Starpoints, SPG, Starwood Preferred Guest, Sheraton, Four Points, W, Aloft, Le Méridien, The Luxury Collection, Element, Westin, St. Regis and their respective logos are the trademarks of Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc., or its affiliates.