The booking period for the popular Le Club Accorhotels promotion for 10,000 bonus points for three stays by December 31, 2015, is ending on Sunday (September 20th).
You earn 1,000 bonus points for first stay, 4,000 bonus points for second stay, and 5,000 bonus points for third booked between September 7 – 20, 2015.
You can access and register for this offer here.
Note that each of the stay must be minimum of two nights, you must register for this offer and they all must be booked between September 7 – 20.
Remember that you must make the bookings on Accor’s website, any of the mobile apps or by calling the reservations. Bookings made directly with hotels are not valid for this promotion.
The value of 10,000 Le Club Accorhotels points is 200 euros in hotel vouchers
Here’s how the bonus points are calculated:
Stay 1. 1,000 Bonus points (1,000 points cumulative)
Stay 2. 4,000 Bonus Points (5,000 points cumulative)
Stay 3. 5,000 Bonus Points (10,000 points cumulative)
It is really surprising how little Le Club Accorhotels has promoted this offer. Only one of my family accounts received the email to register for it (before the registration was actually even possible) and none of the others. Maybe they are testing how many found about the offer from LoyaltyLobby?
On the more serious side, those that wish to get Le Club Accorhotels Platinum status should take advantage of this offer. You would earn probably 11K points as minimum that is enough for a Gold. Next time Le Club Accorhotels has similar offer and you participate, you would then become Platinum.
I already had my first stay for this promotion post (read more here) and have the other two already booked. I ended up booking few just in case that I need to cancel some.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
1. General Conditions of Use of the Le Club AccorHotels programme apply to the “Receive up to €200 in points” offer.
2. To enjoy this offer, the Le Club AccorHotels loyalty programme member must sign up by clicking on the “Sign up for the offer” button above and then follow the instructions.
3. Offer valid once per member for 3 stays of 2 nights minimum each, during the validity period. Stays must be made between 07/09/2015 and 31/12/2015 at hotels participating in the Le Club AccorHotels programme and booked between 07/09/2015 and 20/09/2015. Stays cannot be consecutive.
4. Bonus points are calculated on the basis of Classic status, not counting points accelerators.
5. The offer enables Le Club AccorHotels loyalty programme and Accor Plus members, regardless of their status, to receive up to €200 in points for stays in hotels participating in the Le Club AccorHotels programme throughout the world. Stays at partner hotels of the loyalty programme are not eligible for this offer. Le Club AccorHotels members can receive 500 extra bonus points for each of three stays booked before 11 September 2015 to stay before 31 December 2015.
6. 2,000 points are equivalent to €40. Points are converted into euros; amounts indicated in local currency are not legally binding and are subject to change.
7. The stay must be booked online (via accorhotels.com or the website of one of our brands participating in the Le Club AccorHotels programme), via our mobile application or the Accor booking call centre. Other booking channels are not eligible for this offer.
8. The loyalty card or member card number must be presented when booking and at hotel reception when checking in.
9. Le Club AccorHotels bonus points will be credited onto the member’s account within 28 days following departure from the hotel.
10. For the purpose of this offer, a stay is understood as one (1) booking per Le Club AccorHotels member, regardless of the number of rooms booked. A booking made by a member for more than one room will therefore be considered as one (1) stay.
11. The offer cannot be combined with any other Le Club AccorHotels promotional offers and does not apply to groups.
12. Offer is subject to conditions and availability. Sales conditions of reserved public rates specific to each hotel apply.