Le Club Accorhotels is giving total of 500,000 points for 100 members that stay and book in North America (Canada, Mexico & United States).
You must register your account and both book and stay between September 24 – December 31, 2015.
You can access this offer on Accor’s website here.
Note that stays in Quebec are not eligible for the sweepstakes.
If you have stays coming in the participating three countries before the end of 2015, you should register for this offer. Accor and Le Club Accorhotels is not popular loyalty program in North America, so you might have a chance.
Here are the terms and conditions of these sweepstakes:
Le Club AccorHotels Fall Promo, be 1 of a hundred to win 5,000 Le Club AccorHotels points!
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOU CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: Le Club AH Fall Promo (the “Promotion”) is open to all members of the Le Club AccorHotels free loyalty program, regardless of their country of residence, who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry and who will either (1) register to the offer and stay a minimum of 1 night in any of the Accor Hotels located in Canada (except for those hotels located Province of Quebec, Canada, which not eligible), Mexico, and USA (“Eligible Hotel”) , or (2) enter via mail-in entry, as described below. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, local and provincial laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. The Promotion consists of three separate sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”).
2. Sponsor: Accor Business and Leisure Management, LLC, 3470 NW 82nd Avenue, Doral, FL 33122.
2a. Winners: A total of one hundred (100) Le Club AccorHotels members, randomly selected in the three Sweepstakes draws described below and who otherwise fulfil all the requirements set forth herein.
3a. Entry Periods. The Sweeptakes have the following entry periods (times are Eastern Time):
1. Start Date (12:00 a.m.): September 24, 2015,End Date (11:59 p.m.): October 31, 2015; Approximate drawing date: November 6, 2015; Number of winners: 38
2. Start Date (12:00 a.m.): November 1, 2015, End Date (11:59 p.m.): November 30, 2015; Approximate drawing date: December 7, 2015; Number of winners: 31
2. Start Date (12:00 a.m.): December 1, 2015, End Date (11:59 p.m.): December 31, 2015; Approximate drawing date: January 8, 2016; Number of winners: 31
3b. How to Enter:
Enter Via Hotel Booking and Stay: Eligible members will receive one (1) draw entry by registering on the offer page on www.accorhotels.com, booking and staying in any of the Accor Hotels located in Canada, Mexico, or USA (except for those hotels located Province of Quebec, Canada, which not eligible) during one of the entry periods above. Eligible channels for booking are Accorhotels.com, the Accor Hotels Brands’ websites and the call centers. All other reservation channels will not be eligible for entry in the Sweepstakes. Eligible members who comply with these Official Rules will receive one entry to the applicable Sweepstakes for each night spent in any of the participating hotels.
Enter Via Mail: To enter the Sweepstakes by mail, hand print your first and last name, email address, and Le Club member number on a postcard. Mail your completed postcard with the above-stated required information to Accor Business and Leisure Management, LLC, Le Club AccorHotels, 3470 NW 82nd Avenue, Suite 600, Doral, FL 33122 (“Mail-in Entry”). By correctly completing the foregoing, you will receive one (1) Mail-in Entry into the Sweepstakes subject to the terms of these Official Rules. ALL MAIL-IN ENTRIES MUST BE POSTMARKED BY SWEEPSTAKES END DATE NOTED ABOVE AND RECEIVED WITHIN 5 DAYS OF THE END DATE.
• There is a maximum of one entry per member per day, regardless of the method of entry.
• Non-winning entries will not be included in drawings for subsequent Sweepstakes.
4. Sweepstakes Drawings: Sponsor will make all decisions as to the administration and operation of the Promotion and the selection of potential winners, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Sponsor will randomly select the potential Sweepstakes winner(s), from all eligible entries for the Sweepstakes on or around the Drawing Date noted above. Odds of winning each Sweepstakes depend on the total number of entries received for that Sweepstakes. A total of one hundred (100) sets of five thousand (5,000) Le Club AccorHotels points will be awarded to the selected members in the three Sweepstakes drawings as noted above. The general Le Club AccorHotels Terms and Conditions apply to the awarded points, including but not limited to, the Le Club AccorHotels points will have a permanent validity provided that the member makes an eligible stay in Accor Hotels at least once every 365 days. The Le Club AccorHotels points will be posted to the member’s account within 10 days following the drawing.
5. ALL POTENTIAL WINNERS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE PROMOTION. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE UNLESS AND UNTIL ENTRANT’S ELIGIBILITY HAS BEEN VERIFIED AND ENTRANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE.
6. Verification of Potential Winners: Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. A potential winner(s) resident in Canada may be required to correctly answer a skill testing question prior to being awarded a prize. If a potential winner(s) of any prize cannot be contacted within 3 days of the drawing (if applicable), or prize is returned as undeliverable, potential winner forfeits the prize. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random selection from among all remaining eligible entries. There will be up to three (3) attempts at making alternate selections, after which the prize will remain unawarded.
7. Sweepstakes Prizes: ONE HUNDRED (100) SETS OF FIVE THOUSAND (5,000) LE CLUB ACCORHOTELS POINTS
For All Prizes: The value of five thousand (5,000) points is approximately $111.00 USD, based on the conversion 2,000 points equal to 40 EUR. No cash equivalent will be awarded and all prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use.
8. Release: By receipt of any prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any and all claims, causes of action, damages, losses or liabilities, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of or related to the participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. Released Parties shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, punitive, or consequential damages, including, without limitation, lost business, lost profits, lost data, or loss of use, whether foreseeable or not.
9. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Promotion, or any part of it, if any fraud, misrepresentation, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prizes at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
11. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to, malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another Sweepstakes entry, if possible. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random selection among all legitimate, unawarded, eligible prize claims.
12. Disputes: Any and all parties agree that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be settled by arbitration administered by the American Arbitration Association (the “Arbitrator”). This arbitration provision limits the ability of the entrant, Winner and Sponsor to litigate claims in court and all parties agree to waive their respective rights to a jury trial or a local, state, federal or provincial judge. All parties agree to not file any lawsuit against the other(s) in any local, state, federal or provincial court and that the Arbitrator will have sole and exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute you have with Sponsor. The Arbitrator shall apply the AAA Consumer-Related Disputes Supplementary Procedure effective September 15, 2005 (as may be amended) and as modified by the agreement to arbitrate in this Dispute Resolution section. All parties agree to not file a class action or collective action against the other(s), and will not participate in a class action or collective action. All parties agree not to join claims to those of any other person and that all parties agree to class or collective procedures in arbitration or the joinder of claims in arbitration. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of all parties in connection with the Promotion or any prize, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules. The place of arbitration shall be New York, New York. Any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion, but in no event attorneys’ fees. Under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
14. Winner List: For a winner(s) list, visit http://www.accorhotels.com/gb/leclub/hotels-offers/promotion-44350-promotion.shtml. The winner(s) list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.