Le Club AccorHotels has again sent out emails about this double points offer for one stay that is targeted to members that haven’t had activity for a while and have points expiring (but anyone can sign up).
You must register for this offer and then have points eligible stay within 3 months (by November 30, 2015). The base points for the first stay that posts after registration are doubled.
You can access and register for this offer here.
Note that this offer requires you to register for it by linking your account on the promo web page above.
This same promotion has been going on since late 2014, so many have probably already taken advantage of it. You should try to get double points for an expensive stay if you have number of stays coming up before the end of November and have yet to do this promo.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
1. The general terms and conditions of the Le Club Accorhotels program apply to the “Points X2” offer.
2. This offer enables members of the Le Club Accorhotels Loyalty program to benefit from bonus Le Club Accorhotels points, regardless of their status, on the condition that they were sent the dedicated e-mail, that they sign up for the offer by clicking on the “Sign me up for the offer” button, and that they fill in and confirm the requested information.
3. The bonus points offer is valid for any booking and corresponding stay at one of the 2,700 hotels participating in the Le Club Accorhotels program, within the 3 months preceding the points expiration date provided in the e-mail sent presenting the offer.
4. The points bonus is calculated based on Classic status, not counting points accelerators.
5. To benefit from this offer, the member must book ahead of time on-line (via accorhotels.com or one of our hotel brand web sites) or via our Accor reservation center.
6. Terms of sale apply for specific reserved public rates at each hotel. Prepayment for the entire stay by credit card may be requested. Some bookings (at rates that are subject to conditions) may not be modified or canceled.
7. The member must present his/her loyalty card or member number at the hotel reception desk upon check-in for the stay in question.
8. A booking for several rooms covered by the same member during his/her stay is only counted as one stay.
9. This offer may not be combined with any other offer and does not apply to groups.
10. Points are credited within ten (10) days following the member’s check-out from the hotel.