SAS EuroBonus has weekly PointBargains at up to 50% off for select routes in their networks.
This week they have some long-haul routes at a nice discount. SAS has also capped the taxes/fees that they charge (no those nasty fuel surcharges).
You can access SAS PointBargains here.
The good thing is that 2 – 11 year olds receive an additional 50% off even from these discounted rates.
Here are the long-haul routes on sale:
Here are the short-haul ones:
The Nordic+ countries includes, Denmark, Finland, Norway*, Sweden, Estonia, Germany, Latvia, Lithuania and Poland. Domestic connecting flights within Scandinavia are included
Personally, I prefer to redeem for business or first class, but these economy awards are not badly priced at all. You just need to check the paid flights too, as some of these are very competitive destinations and fares low (blame Norwegian).
Here are the terms and conditions:
- Transfer flights on domestic are included if nothing else is mentioned.
- Point bargains is always roundtrips.
- You can book this offers online within minutes.
- Point bargains is not available when you mix points and cash.
- Travel must be completed during the period to obtain the discount.
- Children receive a 50% discount on the offer, if nothing else is mentioned.
- Infants travel for free, if you book a seat for your baby – 50% discount.
- Start time for the offers are always UTC time, if nothing else is mentioned.
- Number of award seats available is limited – try to avoid Sunday’s.
- Reservations cannot be changed after booking period is over, then normal award price applies.
- In some cases, there are no direct flights within a zone or between two zones, so you must transit in another zone – which could make the award more expensive.
- You are not allowed to mix classes on these offers, you need to make the reservation in the same class to obtain the discount.
- The traveler must pay any applicable charges, such as airport taxes.
- Can not be combined with other award discounts/offers.
- EuroBonus general membership conditions apply.