Le Club AccorHotels has launched new up to quadruple Avios offer for British Airways Executive Club members.
The offer is valid for stays between October 1 – December 31, 2015, that are booked October 1 – November 30.
You can access Accor’s web page for this offer here.
The only non-participating properties are those that don’t participate to Le Club AccorHotels program. They are identified during the booking process such as the ibis Budget hotels worldwide, all ibis hotels in China and handful of other properties.
Note that you must have your Le Club AccorHotels earning preference set to miles and have British Airways Executive Club chosen as the partner + enable the autoconversion of points after each of your stays.
Le Club AccorHotels seems to be launching quite a few airline related offers this month. Quadruple miles tends to be one of the better offers but you have to remember that double miles offer with Iberia (where the points convert at 1:1 ratio points to miles compared to 2 points to 1 miles with BA) is better. You can freely transfer Avios between your BA, Avios, and Iberia accounts.
Here are the terms and conditions:
- This promotion is only open to Eligible Participants. An Eligible Participant is a person aged 18 or over and is a British Airways Executive Club (“BAEC”) Member (membership terms and conditions apply).
- By taking part in this promotion, Eligible Participants confirm that they accept these Terms and Conditions.
- To be eligible for this promotion, members must enrol with Le Club Accorhotels, select British Airways Executive Club Avios as their earning preference when making the necessary reservation.
- All Le Club Accorhotels terms and conditions apply. View full terms and conditions.
- Offer available for new bookings made between 01/10/15 and 30/11/15 for stays from 01/10/15 until the 31/12/15 (“Promotional Period”) at participating properties only. View list of non-participating hotels.
- Quadruple Avios is applicable for stays booked and completed at the Participating Properties at any at any participating property. A stay is defined as consecutive nights spent at the same Participating Property, i.e. from check-in to check-out irrespective of the length of stay.
- View list of non-participating properties.
- Offer may be applied to one standard guest room per stay, Eligible Participant, based on double occupancy during the Promotional Period. There is no maximum on the number of stays per Eligible Participant during the Promotional Period.
- You must book online at accorhotels.com and participating brand websites, or via the UK Reservation Call Centre 0871 663 0624 (calls cost 10p per minute plus network extras)) to benefit from this offer.
- Quadruple Avios is applicable for stays booked and completed at the Participating Properties at any eligible booking rate. An Eligible booking rate includes all public, corporate and promotional rates, but NOT the following rates: room rates for business or leisure group reservations where the rooms are booked as part of a conference or an organised trip on a group account or settled globally (except Meeting Planner promotional offers); the “Partner Rates” tariff; room rates for crew (airline crew, shipping or other); the Accor employees’ rate and the rate for employees of partner companies and providers to the Accor Group; and tour operators rates. A stay is defined as consecutive nights spent at the same Participating Property, i.e. from check-in to check-out irrespective of the length of stay.
- Bonus Avios is non-redeemable for cash.
- Bonus Avios is issued subject to BAEC Terms and Conditions.
- Bonus Avios per stay will be credited to the Eligible Participant’s BAEC account within 4-6 weeks of the stay
- Base Avios will [not] be earned for each paid stay during the Promotional Period in addition to the [quadruple] Bonus Avios
- This offer is non-transferable and cannot be used in conjunction with any other British Airways or Le Club Accorhotels offer or promotion.
- The promoters reserve the right to withdraw the promotion or amend these terms and conditions without prior notice at any time, for whatever reason, and without any liability to customers for doing so.
- By taking part in this promotion, participants agree to the personal data they supply being used by the promoter or its agents or subcontractors to administer this promotion, who will only use the information provided for the purpose of administering the promotion.
- Promotional materials form part of these terms and conditions. This promotion shall be governed by the laws of England & Wales and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- This promotion is provided by Le Club Accorhotels and having its registered office at 1 Shortlands, Hammersmith, London W6 8DR also known as Accor UK Business and Leisure Hotels Limited)]and British Airways Plc having its registered office at Waterside, PO Box 365, Harmondsworth, UB7 0GB Registered No. 1777777 England. View full Le Club Accorhotels terms and conditions.