Iberia Plus has launched a new 40% off award discount using Avios promotion for select Band 1 & 2 flights.
The offer is valid for flights taken between October 7 – March 16, 2016, and must be ticketed by October 21.
You can access Iberia Plus website here.
Here are the discounted routes:
A/From Madrid to Barcelona(Regular and AS), Bilbao (BIO), La Coruna(LCG), Malaga(AGP), Oviedo(OVD), Mallorca (PMI), Santiago de Compostela (SCQ), Seville(SVQ), Vigo (VGO), Nice(NCE), Nantes(NTE), Lyon(LYS), Oran(ORN), Algiers(ALG), Casablanca(CAS), Geneva (GVA).
A/From Madrid to Fuerteventura (FUE), Gran Canaria(LPA), Lanzarote(ACE), La Palma(SPC), Tenerife(TCI), Santa Cruz de la Palma (SPC), Amsterdam (AMS), Brussels(BRU), Berlin(BER), Birmingham (BHX), Dublin(DUB), Dusseldorf(DUS), Edimburg(EDI), Florence(FLR), Frankfurt (FRA), Hamburg(HAM), Hannover(HAJ), London(LGW/LHR), Manchester (MAN), Milan(MIL), Munich(MUC), Marrakech(RAK), Naples(NAP), Paris(PAR), Prague(PRG), Rome(ROM), Stuttgart(STR), Venice(VCE), Verona(VRN), Vienna (VIE) and Zurich(ZRH).
A/From Tenerife to Vigo(VGO)
A/From Oviedo tu Tenerife(TCI).
Iberia Plus often has these award discounts, but you really have to be in based in Madrid to take advantage of majority of them. The other good this is that the fuel surcharge is very low or non-existent on these awards.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
– Valid for issues made from iberia.com in any fare between October 7th to October 21st and direct flights made from October 7th toMarch 16th 2016, both included. (Excluded dates from December 18th to January 7th, 2016)
– Not apply for the flights Tenerife and Las Palmas from January 28th to February 15th, 2016)
– Not valid for flights serie IB5XXX, IB7XXX or IB8XXX.
– Subject to the conditions of the Avios redemption table and the General Iberia Plus Programme conditions.
– Do not include taxes and issuing fees.
– ;Cannot be combined with others in the same period and destination.
– Does not apply to those flights out of the mentioned period.