Alitalia has been emailing offers for MilleMiglia members (also to those that just did the status match) for up to 25,000 bonus miles for a flight by December 31, 2015.
The offer is valid for a flight booked between October 16 and November 5, 2015, and must be both marketed and operated by Alitalia.
You can access this offer on Alitalia’s website here.
Here’s what you can earn:
- 25.000 BONUS MILES for a LONG HAUL INTERNATIONAL FLIGHT
- 10.000 BONUS MILES for a MEDIUM HAUL INTERNATIONAL FLIGHT
- 5.000 BONUS MILES for a DOMESTIC FLIGHT IN ITALY
Note that you can earn this bonus only one time and it will be the highest one that you qualify.
I could consider crediting a flight to Alitalia’s MilleMiglia IF I had one long-haul flight coming before the end of the year.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
- 1. Participating in the MilleMiglia promotion are members who meet the following requirements:
– they must be entered in Alitalia’s systems, with residence outside of Italy, San Marino and Vatican City, as of October 7, 2015
– be inactive, that is, not having registered any activity with Alitalia on their MilleMiglia account that would result in miles accumulated between 5 October 2014 and 4 October 2015
– have received direct communication on the promotion by email.
- 2. The target Members must purchase between 16 october and 5 november 2015 and fly at least one (1) flight (segment) operated by Alitalia and with an Alitalia code, between October 16 and December 31, 2015, in order to get the bonus miles.
- 3. In order to obtain the bonus, all rates which qualify for the accumulation of miles shall be considered valid.
- 4. Members receive the bonus miles in the following format:
– 5.000 bonus miles for the first national flight (segment) with Alitalia (inside Italy)
– 10,000 bonus miles for the first medium-haul international flight (segment) with Alitalia (international network)
– 25,000 bonus miles for the first long-haul international flight (segment) with Alitalia (intercontinental network).
- 5. The following flights are not eligible for the promotion: a) flights with an Alitalia code but operated by another carrier; b) flights taken by children who are enrolled in the initiative MilleMiglia Kids program.
- 6. The target Members receive, for this promotion, one single bonus, which corresponds with the highest amount of those already completed.
- 7. Flights carried out by 31 December 2015 will be considered valid for the purposes of obtaining the bonus, and entered in Alitalia’s systems by 10 January 2016.
- 8. The bonus miles will be credited to Member’s accounts by January 15, 2016.
- 9. Bonus miles do not qualify for access to or renewal of membership in the Exclusive Clubs.