Le Club AccorHotels has launched a double points promotion for stays in Czech Republic and Slovakia.
The offer is valid for stays consumed between November 1 and December 31, 2015, that are booked on/or after October 15.
You can access this offer on Accor’s website here.
Note that only the base points are doubled before any possible other bonuses such as elite one.
Worthy promotion to keep in mind if you find yourself in Czech Republic or Slovakia late fall/early winter this year. This promotion doesn’t appear to require you to book an inflated rate to get the extra bonus points that I like.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
1. General Le Club Accorhotels terms and conditions apply to “Twice as nice” offer.
2. This offer is valid for any stay done between 01/11/2015 and 31/12/2015 in one of the participating hotels, and booked between 15/10/2015 and 31/12/2015.
3. This offer entitles Le Club Accorhotels Loyalty program members, regardless of their status, to benefit from earning double points in one of the participating hotels in Czech Republic & Slovakia.
4. The number of bonus points for this offer is calculated according to the points earned by the member based on “Classic” status.
5. You must book your stay ahead of time on-line to benefit from this offer (www.accorhotels.com or brands.com) or via our Accor call centers.
6. You must provide your loyalty card number or member number when making your reservation, and present your card at the reception desk of your hotel when you check-in for your stay.
7. Bonus Le Club Accorhotels points are credited to the member’s account within 10 days following the end of his/her stay.
8. Reservations that include several rooms covered by the same member during his or her stay are only counted as one stay.
9. This offer may not be combined with other current offers or advantages and does not apply to groups.
10. This offer is subject to availability. General sales terms and conditions apply for reserved public rates specific to each hotel.