Starwood Preferred Guest (SPG) has launched up to 30% off promotion to celebrate Indian Diwali holiday for stays in the Middle East.
You can get up to 30% off of stays between November 1 – 15, 2015, that are booked by November 11.
You can access this sale on SPG’s website here.
READ MORE: SPG Rate & Bonus Points And Miles Promotions
Here are the eligible countries:
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
It is probably worth checking out the rates under this offer. You may be able to save some cash, although often these sales are not sales at all.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
- Offers valid at participating Starwood Hotels & Resorts in the Middle East.
- Offers bookable until November 11, 2015 for stays between November 1 and November 15, 2015.
- Offers can be restricted by hotel and/or to arrivals on certain days of the week.
- Terms and conditions specific to each offer may apply.
- An eligible stay is defined as one or more consecutive nights paying a qualifying rate in the same hotel regardless of the number of check-in or check-outs that occur.
- Rates are per room, per night, based on single/double occupancy and availability at time of reservation and do not include additional per room, per night charges that may be imposed or state/local taxes.
- A limited number of rooms may be available at these rates. Blackout dates and other restrictions may apply.
- Offer not applicable on groups.
- Not to be combined with other special offers or promotions.
- Not responsible for omissions or typographical errors.
- Void where prohibited by law.
- Starwood reserves the right to discontinue this offer at any time.
- Starpoints, SPG, Starwood Preferred Guest, Sheraton, Four Points, W, Aloft, Le Méridien, The Luxury Collection, Element, Westin, St. Regis and their respective logos are the trademarks of Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc., or its affiliates.