Bangkok Airways just sent out information about an excellent 70% off systemwide award sale for travel April 20 – June 20, 2016.
All the Bangkok Airways routes are on sale and can be booked at the discount between November 5 – 15.
You can access Bangkok Airways web page for this announcement here.
Here are the routes and number of FlyerBonus points required:
Bangkok Airways is Bangkok based “boutique” airline that happens to own the airport in the popular Koh Samui holiday island.
The sale is good, but you must also pay rather high fuel surcharges that the airline ads to to international tickets. This is good offer IF you can plan 6 months in advance (I never can).
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
- The 70% point discount is only applicable for online redemptions booked through bangkokair.com/flyerbonus between 5 and 15 November 2015.
- The valid travel period between 20 April and 20 July 2016. Ticket validity extensions are not permitted in any case.
- The 70% point discount is applicable for both one-way and round-trip online award redemptions.
- The 70% point discount is applicable to the participating destinations mentioned in this offer.
- Ticket redemptions are subject to award seat availability at the time of booking.
- The 70% point discount is applicable only on the number of points required for an award ticket. Taxes and fees are charged separately and are not subject to any discount. Award redemption fee within Thailand is THB650 and airport tax (per sector). Award redemption fee international, please contact any Bangkok
Airways’ Sales Office before redeeming.
- Award ticket booking must be completed during mentioned reservation period. Open dated tickets are NOT permitted.
- Award Tickets must be issued within time limit. If award tickets are not issued and/or any payment not completed within the allotted time limit provided on confirmation, the reservation(s) will be automatically cancelled and points are not re-deposit to membership account.
- Passenger name, flight number and flight date change is NOT permitted. Rerouting is NOT allowed. (No reservation change).
- An award ticket is considered used if a member fails to check-in and take a flight already reserved and the subsequent segments under the same booking will be cancelled. Members will not be able to refund surcharges and fees or re-deposit those points to membership account.
- Cancellation on airline award redemptions and point re-depositing are not allowed.
- The selling, bartering or exchanging of award ticket is not permitted. Furthermore, the exchange or attempted exchange of any award ticket into cash or items of monetary value are not permitted.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with other promotion.
- An award ticket that has been bought, sold or bartered by or to a member may be cancelled or confiscated without prior notice in the sole discretion of Bangkok Airways. If the award ticket has been utilized either partially or fully, the member will be liable for payment of travel on a full fare basis. All rights, including the right to bring legal action or to cancel a membership, are also reserved.
- Unless otherwise stated above, other Terms and Conditions of FlyerBonus apply.
- Bangkok Airways reserves the right to change any conditions without prior notice.